Moreniche sucks. Worst affiliate network ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyOwnDemon

Face Rocker
Jan 28, 2007
Iowa
www.sitestomp.com
I've been using the MoreNiche affiliate network for a few months now. I can honestly say it's complete garbage.

I read some good reviews about MoreNiche, so I decided to give them a try.

To make a long story short, I have sent over 5000 hits (at my own expense via an adwords campaign) and have had ZERO conversions. Why I waited so long to delete the campaign is beyond me.

I don't know where you come from, but where I come from, a 5000:0 ratio is fucking piss poor.

Thanks alot, MoreNiche.

You've been warned. MoreNiche is absolute shit.

I am with them, though I have never actually promoted them. Did you use the same kind of marketing strategies that have worked for you before? Or, did you just send straight to the landing page?

Hey quantumtiger. You're another ondemandprofits ebook buyer. The ebook that tells readers to join all the IM forums and promote those 7 dollar ebooks with a sig hidden with urlfreeze.

FYI, a bunch of you were banned yesterday for being spammy.

I'm interested in hearing about why morniche sucks. Is there anyone experience success with them?

dekalog6 said:
Hey quantumtiger. You're another ondemandprofits ebook buyer. The ebook that tells readers to join all the IM forums and promote those 7 dollar ebooks with a sig hidden with urlfreeze.

FYI, a bunch of you were banned yesterday for being spammy.
Still trying to find the fuckers.

I am with them, though I have never actually promoted them. Did you use the same kind of marketing strategies that have worked for you before? Or, did you just send straight to the landing page?

Yes. and Yes.

I used the same strategies I always use, and I also tried sending straight to the landing pages. Nothing I tried worked. After testing several different methods over the course of a few months, I finally deleted the campaign last night.

The main problem with MoreNiche is that all of their landing pages (not to mention their banners) are full of spelling and grammar errors. Whose going to buy from a company that can't even design a decent website or take the time to run spell check?

Yes. and Yes.

I used the same strategies I always use, and I also tried sending straight to the landing pages. Nothing I tried worked. After testing several different methods over the course of a few months, I finally deleted the campaign last night.

The main problem with MoreNiche is that all of their landing pages (not to mention their banners) are full of spelling and grammar errors. Whose going to buy from a company that can't even design a decent website or take the time to run spell check?

Don't they have their own in-house web designer that will make a unique site if you request one for free? I haven't promoted any of their products but I have read their tutorials and thought they were pretty good guide for selling affiliate leads/products. They recommend writing your own articles and making them unique for the particular item you are pre-selling.

Hmm.... I've had 1 conversion pretty much without promoting it. I just uploaded their e-books on bittorrent. Ratio now: 1/373
MyOwnDemon, which product did you promote?

I've signed up for moreniche, but haven't promoted their products yet. I think they have some decent training material, but I don't plan on using them for anything in the future.

My main gripe with them is all of the affiliates promoting the same 8 products or whatever it is. Do that many people really buy penis pumps?

Hmm.... I've had 1 conversion pretty much without promoting it. I just uploaded their e-books on bittorrent. Ratio now: 1/373

Juicify,

I promoted all of the products... I believe there are only like 5 products to promote, so it wasn't too difficult to set up a different mini-campaign for each product.

And someone else mentioned something else on this thread about MoreNiche's training manuals. They do have some very, very good affiliate marketing type manuals, but only if you're a complete newbie will you draw any real value out of them.

I think MoreNiche is garbage, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Some people have had success with them. Right now I'm working with NeverBlueAds and so far, so good. :D They have one of the best control panels/setups I've ever seen.

Please... I have been using moreniche for over a year now. I've been making .15-.35/click without adwords. All SE. You can look at the front page and she the real time stats of there big earners. There support forum is heavely populated and you can contact them via ICQ. They also have an inhouse designer and they help with Adwords campaigns. So, your blaming MoreNIche for your shitty conversion? BTW, at the beginning of my MoreNiche relationship, I promoted via their landing pages and it worked great. When I was ready for my own they built one for me within 3 days. Also, the affiliates of the month get free hosting for a year ( i think), adwords funding and more. They even have phone support and take orders with your affiliate code via phone

Your bashing of MoreNiche for your shitty performance is making the, look bad. I see like 2 - 3 guys say they won't promote because of you. Good job, giving them a bad name... Hell, more cash for me

Dude, same here and I only had about 1300 downloads for the LoveCentria book

I've tried moreniche but it never seemed to work out for me.
Maybe im wrong about this but i like the other programmes better...

That's funny. I made a sale with Moreniche while i was reading this thread :)

Anyway. In my opinion Moreniche was converting better before they sold some of their products. Now I start promoting Webmasterlife, it converts much much better (check the first link in my signature for more info).

I'm actually building a forum more focused on what i call herbad (HERBal + ADult) products so you are all invited to join the forum and post your comments there too. I know it always difficult to start an empty forum but i can guarantee you that there will be a lot of affiliate managers of several big affiliate programs ready to answer your questions ;)

The address is Herbad Forum

Well... I am new here but not new in affiliate business.

I am also affiliate of the month march 2007 on MoreNiche

I don't understand how you have 5000 unique visitors and don't have sales, because I just for proactol have conversion 1/18 and I only need traffic from SEO

Maybe you don't know niche....

MoreNiche my friend work for me very well. Support is great, payment on time and all other good things

But also I must say I have affiliate programs that I make 10 times more ;)

All The Best,
FighterSpirit

I agree, MoreNiche is a good affiliate network for me but lately I start pushing more Webmasterlife cause it converts much much better (climinax converts like crazy and almost have no competition).

Status
Not open for further replies.