Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmor

Web design and wordpress
Sep 28, 2009
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello,
My name is Zadid Rusdid, I'm more than 8 years experienced and top level PHP, MYSQL, Ajax developer.

I am new here in this site.
You can see my reviews here

I am one of the best javascript and php developer in Bangladesh (my country) this year. I enjoy working with complex work with php and javascript. Also enjoy reading detective novel.
I don't enjoy sleeping long time and easy web coding. I have super confidence on my programming skill.

I am very much serious about the quality and project dateline. When I have the responsibility, my sole target is to achieve it. Before I get the project I go through every points to clarify everything so that no difficulties arise later on.

If you don't trust me what I am claiming, just fire me and don't pay me. I am professional and want to speak it so loudly. I am here for long term business relationship not for 1 day.

I used to work with USA time zone since I am working with this time zone last few years.

It is hard to explain everything in this small box. Therefore, if you want I can send you my resume.

I have just finish 1 years for Chicago, USA based project.

Name: Zadid Rusdid

Years of Experience:More than 8 years

Contact info (email, msn, etc): email: support@liveoutsource.com , Gtalk: rusdid@liveoutsource.com, MSN: sojibin@hotmail.com , Skype: systemic.soft AIM: liveoutsourcebd

Links to past work:links has been provided below

Which platforms are you familiar with? LAMP

Which frameworks? CAKEPHP, CODEIGNITER, ZEND

What other programming languages are you familiar with?: C#,dotNET

I have a long portfolio but here space is so limited.

Portfolio
.:L I V E O U T S O U R C E:. Outsource web design, graphic design, print design, image masking, path clipping, illustration, flash animation, 2d/3d animation, web applications with php/MySQL , and dot Net technology, embeded applications for iPhone,
or
.::S Y S T E M I C S O F T::.Web Solutions ,Creative Media- Web & Print Design ,Offshore Stuffing ,Website Maintenance, Enhancement & Support Services,SEO ,SEM & PPC and Web Site Hosting

.:: Alpha Phi Alpha ::.
www.halal.com (will be live the new version soon)
Luxury Travel Experiences - Ker & Downey - Journeys of Distinction
http://www.24hourscall.com
Eurohiphop
.:: Silverbricks, Bangladesh Public Site ::.
..::Bdesh Foundation::..
Luxury Travel Experiences - Ker & Downey - Journeys of Distinction
www.halaltopics.com
http://www.ifanca.org/dummy_html/ifa...ategory_1.html
and many more...

One of recently finished project details:

Full featured CMS

Project Description

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Project Ref. 1:

Project Name : CO USA

Project Description : This is the best CMS (Content Management System) ever I developed with my CakePHP framework and I believe this is one of the best CMS in CakePHP. This is the Site for Certification Organization in USA.

Project architecture implemented with MVC software design pattern with cakePHP

· Plug-in base implementation for the module interaction with the application. Module can add, edit, delete through the global configuration.

· Localization or language can be managed with easy profile or database .

· Multi Theme support by the plug & Play layout plug-in through the system.

· Highly customizable User access level up to module , module method. User group or individual user permission can be set dynamically from the admin section.

· Site menu, link can be customizable from the admin section

· Dynamic content management enable the system to add any content with any specific navigation with file upload support.

· Advertisement can be managed dynamically with page specialization, time period, hit report.

· Theme, Image, JS host in a CDN (content delivery network) for the performance improved.

· The site is enrich with the dynamic other module like sponsor management, FAQ, Forum, Discussion Board, News management, product management, recipe management.

· Admin listing of item implemented with a very rich interface with the options like draft, trash archive, active, highly customizable search, filter, sort etc.

· Ratting, user review, vote is independent from the modules, which make it possible to add this feature in any module with few click from the admin section.

· All the pages the user hit, page statistic dynamically store in the database for later review.

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Zadid Rusdid
Dhaka
Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.