More Keyword Advice Needed

tliberty

Nov 7, 2011
West Coast, USA
www.golddeputy.com
Mornin, all,

I have been focusing on 4 different KW's and each new post on my site i feature one of those four. My rationale has been that i want the search engines to associate my site with those KW's as much as possible.

Smart or retarded?

guy you need to focus on your keywords more and learn other seo stuff , use tools like semrun having ability to access hidden keywords or any other available to u ..

Right, the point is that the more keywords you're trying to rank for, the harder it gets and the more money (or efforts) you'll need to invest. Make sure that you're ready for that if you do want to target a few keywords.

the "new web" is all about individual pages and their content individually. rank each page hard to be an expert on one single keyword, and you'll have a much easier time than throwing stuff around

Wow, great fucking advice, guys, thanks. My on site SEO is much better now, and i am using google adwords for keyword ideas, and asref too see what else i might be ranking in. My main focus is those core keywords. Thanks again.

Sounds like a good strategy to me. You want to find a balance between the number of searches and the amount of competition. It's doesn't do you any good if the keyword gets a million searches if you can't rank well because of the competition.

You want to find a balance between the number of searches and the amount of competition.
g.gif

Mornin, all,

I have been focusing on 4 different KW's and each new post on my site i feature one of those four. My rationale has been that i want the search engines to associate my site with those KW's as much as possible.

Smart or retarded?

Sounds good to me, especially if those four are closely related.

Btw, with most searches, Google lists related searches at the
bottom of their page. So Google gives you the best keyword
advice right there. Be sure to put those somewhere on your page.

Bompa

You should choose the keywords which are with low competition no matter their searches have low volume. But you should first come into the vision of search engine then try to move to high keywords.

A great tool for keyword analysis (and other SEO analysis) is serpIQ. It's very easy to use and incredibly helpful. You need to make sure you know what you're after, though.

Search around the WF forums like I am, ingest the knowledge and then spit hot fya! Or burn your lungs trying, but keep pushing forward and ask for bits of advice as you chug along.

but seriously - serpIQ. Look it up. (Search here in WF or on Google)

Reactions: dchuk
A great tool for keyword analysis (and other SEO analysis) is serpIQ. It's very easy to use and incredibly helpful. You need to make sure you know what you're after, though.

Search around the WF forums like I am, ingest the knowledge and then spit hot fya! Or burn your lungs trying, but keep pushing forward and ask for bits of advice as you chug along.

Looks Like A Great & Easy Tool.More Useful to me.
Thanks boatBurner

Thanks!

My first time to hear about serpIQ. Thanks for sharing.

@tliberty, I think you need to diversify your keywords. So, that Google sees your content as relevant.

Mornin, all,

Smart or retarded?

sounds good! It's like filling your page with LSI keywords where you obviously did not intend to :D For me that's how on page SEO are done. It can be done just by putting 1 post as well

But it's a different story with your backlinking. Target "your best" keyword in backlinking "FIRST" rather than targeting 4 keywords to rank for at the same time.

Also one more thing if you want to rank on multiple keywords on 1 site make sure that you create a new page with your target keyword as the name of your page. It'll make your life easier.

anyways just a suggestion,
Hope it helps,
Walter