Montreal AM & SEO Meetup on Friday October 9th

vjstar

Sep 7, 2007
Feel free to come by to take a beer or ten at my place on October 9, 7pm. It should be great fun and a very good place to network. It is happening in a loft on St-Laurent/Mont-Royal. Everyone is welcome, just RSVP on the site or on the meetup page.

"I'm very pleased to announce that the Montreal SEO Meetup and Montreal Affiliate Meetup Groups have combined to bring you the biggest ad hocThe Crazy Ass Affiliate Marketing/SEO Montreal Meetup! Montreal Internet marketing event of 2009 - Aside from getting together with a broad mix of SEO and affiliate marketing types in Montreal, there will also be a number of informal and information-packed presentations from top Montreal Internet marketers. See the complete line-up at:
makemoniesonlinemontreal.com
(Clearly the affiliate guys chose this domain.:)

If you're coming, please RSVP to this Meetup or the crazy-ass opt-in form on the site above, but not both as space is limited. As we're not at a restaurant or bar this time, please bring a six-pack or other drinkables of choice to keep you lubricated through this exciting evening.
I know many of you have still never attended an SEO Meetup: if you were waiting for a big evening of fun and marketing to do so, this is definitely a great opportunity to meet the group!"

I will be there for sure...looking forward to meeting you guys.
I hear some guys might be coming up from the states for this one. Lots of good sessions planned.

Please make sure to RVSP only if you plan to come. We already have tons of people who signed up, I just need to know so I can make sure I can host everyone.

This event is going to kick ass. Many people are flying in from Toronto and the states to come party in MTL. The presentations are going to be great too... don't miss this one!

VJ

There is still room!

Many people are coming from NYC and Toronto... feel free to ask for rides.

Since my loft is pretty small for 80+ people listening to the presentations... the presentations will be held at Concordia University (sign up to the mailing list to get the full address). After the presentations (should last 1 to 2 hours MAX) everyone is coming at my place to drink.

Basil @ Mediatraffic will make a presentation too, not to be missed!

We will probably go a restaurant with everyone from WF before the whole thing (the night before probably, PM me if you want to come).

Montréal is a great city... you won't regret the trip.

Here is the full address for the presentations: Concordia: J.W. McConnell Building (Library), local LB-125, 1400 de Maisonneuve West

Was definitely a good meetup as the turnout was solid.

Thanks for organizing and hosting everything VJ! Sounds like your goal of filling your fridge with beer was also met!

Montreal smoked meat at 3 AM, you can't beat it!

Had a great time in Montreal with everyone. The 5.5 hour drive was totally worth it. Great job VJ and Samy for putting together a great meet up.

We'll see you guys next time!