Money vs Morals

ii silver ii

ǝɹıɟpǝʞɔı&
Dec 18, 2008
Due to the tragic natural disaster in Haiti last night all of my earnings for at least today are being donated to help the relief effort and the people sacrificing their time to go and help the people of Haiti.

Anyone care to join me?

Reactions: Rasta_Cook

+rep
When I saw this post I thought you were going to ask about how to profit from the situation... O_O

I've donated already, but I don't think it will change much immediately, which is what worries me the most.

My father is in port au prince and his house is near the presidential palace (which was destroyed). His cell phone was ringing yesterday and throughout the night, but no one was answering and now it says the service is unavailable... this is fucked up to say the least.

As I write this, im thinking, unsure if I should post this or not, its just that something feels wrong for me to say what i've just said... but on the other hand if iiSilverii is posting this and is not necessarily affected by the situation personally.. I mean, perhaps I should have been the one posting this and asking for help in the first place...

Rasta Cook,

Best wishes to you and your dad, man. That totally sucks that he was there when this shit happened. Seriously, dude, my prayers are with you - although since I'm agnostic I'm not exactly sure the Alleged Big Man Upstairs is listening to my prayers these days. (Probably because I keep calling him the Alleged Man Upstairs.)

But anyway, best to you and your family in these crazy times.

Also, about the scabs beneath the tits - ever heard of a boob job? The scabs are either in the armpit or beneath the tits, depending on the woman's physique and also the size of her bank account (and whether she went in for the cheap boob job ala Tara Reid or the barely noticeable boob job.)

You should remove the boob pic because it does not do the thread justice.
These things should be banned:
- Odd skin formations or scabs near nipples
- Giant knife scars from breast implant surgery on the under-boob
- Giant needles & syringes in the same pic as boobs

And if you're asking Americans for help.. here's some of the ignorance you get to deal with:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0VLrZlfPZY"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

You should remove the boob pic because it does not do the thread justice.
These things should be banned:
- Odd skin formations or scabs near nipples
- Giant knife scars from breast implant surgery on the under-boob
- Giant needles & syringes in the same pic as boobs

And if you're asking Americans for help.. here's some of the ignorance you get to deal with:

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

I'm not directing anything at "Americans", I'm asking on a human morals basis for people who are in need.

Find a better picture and I'll change it, There's always one person that has to put a negative into a thread, calm down.