Not open for further replies.

SerpSherpa

Mar 10, 2012
Chicago
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Serp Sherpa
Original Thread:
http://www.wickedfire.com/content/153937-serp-sherpa-articles-best-spun-lsi-content-internet.html
E-Mail: Mike@serpsherpa.com

I am offering THE BEST spun content. Period. I have simplified the order process since last time to make it easy on you.

If you are looking for spun content where I simply replace synonyms:
THIS IS NOT THE SERVICE FOR YOU.

If you are looking for spun content that you cannot place anywhere near your money-site:

If you don't care whether or not your spun content passes copyscape:

So who is this service for?
This service is for SEOs and Internet Marketers who need perfectly readable spun content that they can submit to link networks dozens of times without leaving a trace. If you have multiple sites in the same niche, post a unique entry on each using a single SerpSherpa spun article, and then submit copies of the same article to your favorite link building service.

THE WRITING PROCESS
1. A native English-speaking writer receives your specifications.
2. The topic is researched and a TOTALLY UNIQUE article is written on your topic.
3. Each sentence is then rewritten twice. The writer is trained to use different sentence structure and phrasing within each sentence variation.
4. If you selected "superspun," each sentence variation is then spun at the phrase level. Finally, the writer goes through the article once more and selectively adds synonyms.
5. Your article is proofread and delivered.

PRICING
A Sentence Spun article is $6.13/100 words. Expected Uniqueness: 60%+
A Superspun article (sentence, phrase, and word-level). Expected Uniqueness: 75%+

Holy crap! $55.15 for a 500 word spun article? Are you crazy?
Nope. These are useable for just about every purpose. You can conceivably use them on your money site. They read nearly flawlessly and deliver quality information. A 500 word superspun article takes 5+ hours to create and I pay my writers well.

Questions? PM me, skype me, or e-mail me. I am not always on but I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Go to Serp Sherpa and order now.

jeffm2009.png

flaw3d.png

Telboy.png

I've gotten requests for review copies. I will do 2 reviews for reputable members.

Also, I have samples uploaded on serpsherpa.com. Just go to the third post and download the zip.

For a review copy I just need your niche. Review copies will be 500 words with sentence level spinning.

1 review still up for grabs!

The service looks nice but here are my requirements:

I need 500 words article that is spun three times on paragraph, sentence, phrase and word level.

Do you offer this service and How much? PM me the details. Thanks!!

Musiclover,

The original service is only spun at the sentence, phrase, and word level. You are welcome to order 3 superspun articles and spin the paragraphs yourself, or this will be a custom project and priced as such. Each paragraph has to be interchangeable which makes this a pretty challenging project. If others express an interest, I can offer this service.

Any interest?

Other than that, my queue is near full and I'm working on review and regular orders at the moment. However, I can still take on a few more.

Mike
serpsherpa.com for orders

Here is my review.

OP was kind and gave me a review copy for a 500 word article with 2 sentence variations (total of 3 sentence variations).

Quality is ok.
I use to do these spins inhouse and the review OP gave me is up to my requirements.
5/5

Speed. I can't give a score here, as he let me know that it may take a bit longer, considering he got tons of orders.
However this is nice to know, as he takes care of his paying customers first.

Communication: 5/5 Simple, direct, to the point.

Price is a bit to high, from my point of view.

However if you know what you want and the price is right for you, this will save you the drama of spinning the articles manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.