Monetizing non-targeted, college student traffic.

unrealalex

Feb 7, 2010
www.motivational5.com
What do you think would convert the best on a missed connections type site for college students? Dating? Make money online? maybe mobile offers? I have no clue tbh, could use some advice thanks.

17.jpg

11-1.jpg

08.jpg

carmen.jpg

Jaime_Koeppe_Picture.jpg

4as4.jpg

1210735565534.jpg

Like Minderwinter says if the traffic is coming from people already in college you need to get into the mind of a college student and think what they want right now and what they'll need throughout their studies such as books, stationery. Even shit like beer bongs I'd push at them go monkey long with it all and just see what the take is.

study all night pills, std, dating, datingtips, alcohole, many have relocated recently so related to that, many don't have enough time and many don't have enough money. they play computergames, eat out or cheap, cheap brandclothes, they are taking up new responsibilities as they go since they havent had them before (what i mean is forget pension savings, extra insurance and the like). they go out. some do drugs. some try to emulate stereotypes, all of them are in a new social situation.

now provide.

What network should I sign up with to find the widest variety of suitable offers? I dont think dating will work...maybe study all night pills, dating tips whats a good network for these?

Study pills, term papers, and cheap textbooks would be my guess, but on the whole targeting a demographic that is know for being broke, and for spending their disposable income on drugs and alcohol may not be the best online marketing strategy. On the other hand, it could be an untapped market.