Monetizing blog

Check out Kallisto.io. You can submit your website there for listing and utilize your blog as a monetization method to further grow your website.

You can use it for placing some ads or affiliate offers if you join some of the network related to your niche, but you'll need to have some kind of a proof about your traffic.

I have a friend who is monetizing her blog on Kallisto.io, and I see that she is making a good amount there.

You can use push notifications. It's an amateur's way. There are a lot of push notifications affiliates.

You can check out Affiliate Networks and start advertising relatable offers on your blog. Pair it with push traffic to boost blog traffic to further increase the conversion

Affiliate through amazon, aliexpress etc, probably the best way because you can write posts about the products themselves.

it depends on what the blog is about. the easiest is through google services, so I would advise to start with them

I noticed that a lot of people are mentioning Kallisto.io. Dunno, haven't come across it before. Oddly enough, the easiest one is Google Ads. Perfect for the first time