Monetize.org for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's definitely worth more than $4.5k IMO but I'm pricing it to sell because I need some $. I used to think that I can develop all of my domains but I just don't have enough time/money to manage more than 2-3 long-term projects (not minisites or stuff like that). I mean let's face it, we're talking about lots of potential uses:

• a network
  • a "from A to Z" monetization resource (general info, tips and so on)
  • a site like domaining.com which targets publishers, such a site practically runs itself and it provides some real value to the visitor IMO (if you have a decent advertising budget, building a loyal visitor base shouldn't be hard: even though I work like a maniac, I always manage to spend at least a minute/day on Domaining.com)
  • an organization ran by publishers which monitors the activity of networks and merchants (kind of like Shady's thread)

... and the list could go on and on.

Call em a cheap-ass, maybe he'll go to 3,500 :D
(I bet if it were .com instead you'd be getting 10x that)

Two ppl have made offers so far ($1,500 and $2,000 vs. $1,750), another guy is interested but I don't have an "official" offer from him. I'm not going to increase the BIN though, $4,500 is a price I consider fair for all parties involved and I don't wanna be a douche by changing my mind and asking for $7k - $8k just because 3 people are currently interested.

If I don't receive some higher offers today, I'm gonna auction Monetize.org on flippa tomorrow: I've never listed anything on flippa/sitepoint before, should be interesting :)

I remember reading his blog post about domains.org a while back, he seemed really excited and eager to make things happen. He probably lost interest or something, too bad. The long-term potential was there IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.