Monetize College Students with Education Offers?

Dr. Scientist

Feb 7, 2010
I've got a GPT site where 10,000 college students complete offers for money.

I know I could boost my profit if I gave them some education offers to do. Any ideas?

Doctor,
Do you really need a social proof that 2 apples plus 2 apples gives 4 apples all together?

Ah, I mean I'm not sure which offers I should run in the education vertical since I've only seen a handful that allow cash/hard incent. That's all, heh.

So I'm wondering if anyone had any idea which education incent offers I should run, or if any exist (since I haven't seen any)

Gather more data from them when they sign up. What's their major? Are they a mother/father? You can also gather this data when you're pushing them through your path with a survey.

Use that data to target relevant EDU offers to them. Either mail them or integrate it at the end of your incent path as a special offer.

Bluephoneix Media has a lot of EDU offers, you might want to hit them up.

Gather more data from them when they sign up. What's their major? Are they a mother/father? You can also gather this data when you're pushing them through your path with a survey.

Use that data to target relevant EDU offers to them. Either mail them or integrate it at the end of your incent path as a special offer.

Bluephoneix Media has a lot of EDU offers, you might want to hit them up.

This is great advice.
You could send them down a co-reg path and gather more data from them on an offer path.