Monetization Help (very targeted facebook audience)

epidemic

May 19, 2013
I have a reality show fan page on facebook with 129k likes.. kind of blew up out of nowhere. Built a site and driving traffic to it ~10k/day. Audience is very targeted, 99% Black Women..

Anyone have any monetization advice?

7474300202.jpg

I think he if referring to "99% Black Women."

That's very targeted? I guess... When I think very targeted, I think of a major problem a specific market is having that lines up perfectly with a specific offer. Just knowing they are 99% black doesn't tell me much, I mean you could always try black dating offers

Sorry I was thinking that 99% black women was very targeted.

It's growing pretty fast, 131k likes now.. had none 3 weeks ago

I'm contacting a lot of advertisers who target women. These women are a fan of a reality TV show, most of them think this page is for the actual show.

so my plan was to get advertisers to pay monthly + incorporate an affiliate model. I didn't think of dating offers - any suggestions on which specific dating site to promote?

Sorry I was thinking that 99% black women was very targeted.

It's growing pretty fast, 131k likes now.. had none 3 weeks ago

I'm contacting a lot of advertisers who target women. These women are a fan of a reality TV show, most of them think this page is for the actual show.

so my plan was to get advertisers to pay monthly + incorporate an affiliate model. I didn't think of dating offers - any suggestions on which specific dating site to promote?

That's one way to do it, sell the traffic to people who want black independent woman who don't need no man. Other than that, all bets are off until you get some data to an offer.

You could create a site around that reality show and redirect ppl there, then monetize with adsense.

Dude, just create the product.

An ebook on successful reality show application techniques?
A ringtone of the opening song?
A forum?

I don't know. Get creative. Create and Own the offer that is completely targeted to your audience instead of putting up arbitrary dating offer.