Mitt Romney, if Elected Taking Us To War With Mexico... Draft Would come?

Creator

Oct 19, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpIyaIHsJbc

There is NO WAY Mitt Romney can ignore his family.

This dude is just like George Bush ................ It's pretty crazy and you can't deny the video @VICE is the truth!

So apparently, Mexican Cartels are killing of Romney's family & friends............... So imagine what he'd do to get in office......... and imagine what he'd do to protect them.

A new war and a draft would come I bet.

Simple math.... Would help the economy by giving us some money from Mexico... Also kill off some people, so we wouldn't need as many jobs / less Unemployment............ anddddd last, we could all have 10 wives..... so even lower unemployment as women would become housewives more commonly in America today

Hit me with some feedback

tumblr_lsipdf4sph1qdwh13o1_500.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLrIheW-viM]RNC Web Ad: "Laughing at the Issues" (Official Version) - YouTube[/ame]

Not to pretend that I clicked on any of the links, but I have some family that I work very hard to ignore.

OBviously not a good outcome for mexico or the usa.

If Romney gets into power he can do as he pleases. I am sure he could find a stray missile or two to send a message.

it's hilarious

George Bush did this same stuff ..

The lies........ saying he would ignore family issues.........

Lol Romney is going to do somethign crazy to Mexico if he gets in.. BET $10k on that

I'm allllllllllllllllllllllllllll fucking for a war with mexico. It's about fucking time. Sign me up!!!!!!!! Our country needs to stop acting like the fucking world police and address the problems at our own doorstep first.

^LOL! I bet dresden is really scratching his head on how to respond to that one...

War with mexico??? Who the fuck is he wanting to kill? The people NOT sneaking across the border 'taking all our jerbs?' Damn this is funny stuff...

The funniest part though is that if we just ended prohibition here, overnight every drug lord would be out of a job and illegals wouldn't just stop coming over; they'd actually RETURN home! -But no, dresden would rather keep the law in place and send our troops over there to die exterminating mexicans by the truckload.

OBviously not a good outcome for mexico or the usa.

If Romney gets into power he can do as he pleases. I am sure he could find a stray missile or two to send a message.

it's hilarious

George Bush did this same stuff ..

The lies........ saying he would ignore family issues.........

Lol Romney is going to do somethign crazy to Mexico if he gets in.. BET $10k on that

I'm allllllllllllllllllllllllllll fucking for a war with mexico. It's about fucking time. Sign me up!!!!!!!! Our country needs to stop acting like the fucking world police and address the problems at our own doorstep first.

You three should start a cult together.

You got 'er! That's Mitt's immigration plan.

Institute the draft, and round up the illegal Mexicans to invade Mexico! Smart guy, killing two birds with one stone like that, eh?

LOL what is up with white people and wanting to take over countries?

We need to kill all these Christopher Columbus cult followers............... dude said he's going to take out Cuba?

Do y'all know we wwill get bombed if he does that? Fidel Castro does not even rule the country anymore does he?

Cuba eases travel restriction for citizens - CNN.com