Misleading Sales Thread

Aryangarg

Jan 21, 2011
What will happen to that seller who use misleading sales thread to sell his service? For short package it works great because it will meat the quality of service claim on the thread but for big packages its not :( ..

for an example : $10 service pacage have something great! and $30 package have just a little difference in service and the difference is useless...

Its like selling Copper at price of gold :( ..

Reactions: IMHopeful

n502092683_124531_4087.jpg

What will happen to that seller who use misleading sales thread to sell his service? For short package it works great because it will meat the quality of service claim on the thread but for big packages its not :( ..

for an example : $10 service pacage have something great! and $30 package have just a little difference in service and the difference is useless...

Its like selling Copper at price of gold :( ..

QFT

Wait... wut?

Wait there are providers selling meat in the BST section now?

Listen there are some things in life it's not worth saving a few bucks for, go to the grocery store and buy your meat instead of buying it from some indian on a forum.

Wait there are providers selling meat in the BST section now?

Listen there are some things in life it's not worth saving a few bucks for, go to the grocery store and buy your meat instead of buying it from some indian on a forum.

All Indians are not bad! , Actually i purchased a service on Wickedfire and was little dissapointed with his service.. I thought he may not refund, But he returned 50% of value of package but keep 50% (Which worth his service) So i am happy Now :D..

Mods can Close this thread!

All Indians are not bad! , Actually i purchased a service on Wickedfire and was little dissapointed with his service.. I thought he may not refund, But he returned 50% of value of package but keep 50% (Which worth his service) So i am happy Now :D..

Mods can Close this thread!

What the fuck just happened here?

^ Agreed. Great thread OP

What a great insightful post, well worth trawling up a thread that was pointless to begin with and 3 months old. Hopefully you'll get your post count into the triple digits before you're banned!