Mind Blowing Content Creation By a Patent Pending Inventor and Master's Graduate

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightWOW

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Premium Content Tailored To Your Needs By A Canadian Master’s Graduate

Premium Content Tailored To Your Needs By A Canadian Master’s Graduate Or It's Re-Written Until You Are 100% Satisfied
Specializing In The Health And Medical Fields

Are you struggling to find someone who:

• Has experience writing about many different topics
  • Can perform thorough research
  • Has worked in the health niche, and doesn't just "say" they can write about it

All while being a native English speaker?

That’s a LONG list of requirements and it can be EXTREMELY hard to find a person who meets all of them.

Small sidenote - I think I can meet them all :D.

Hi!

My name is Noam Lightstone and I run my own personal writing firm, Light Way Of Writing.

I help you create clear and engaging content that makes an impact. Say GOODBYE to frustrated readers/potential clients and HELLO to an increased spread of your ideas. You get:

• Writing duties professionally handled, so you can focus on more important business matters – There are only so many hours in a day, and you DO need sleep (no matter what any start-up website tells you). No hand-holding required here.
  • A college-educated writer who has LOTS of experience turning convoluted ideas into clear and well laid-out text (Woohoo 7 years of engineering school!). See below for my door stopper/thesis:

thesis.jpg

• Communication or questions about your project personally handled by yours truly. I do not outsource anything to third parties or anyone overseas.
  • Someone who has over 4 years of experience working in the biomedical engineering and technology sectors, and over 3 years of personal writing work (for my blog, Light Way Of Thinking) in the self-improvement, personal development, mental health, and psychology fields.

It’s a fact: WORDS MATTER.

Quality writing can increase sales and drive traffic to you. Poor writing can send people running, and plummet your company or product in to the gutter.

A bit dramatic, but it's the truth!

rudyard-kipling-quotes-sayings-words-power-clever.jpg

I hope you want good drugs...

Get your idea written into an article so you can start drawing people in, NOW
CLICK HERE TO E-MAIL NOAM!​

"What If I Don't Like What You Write?"

If you don’t like my writing, I will edit it until you are 100% satisfied (even if I need to bang my head a million times to get it right :D).

If you STILL aren’t happy after that, I will refund any money you put up front, and won’t charge you a penny for my time. Period.

"I'd Rather Just Write It Myself, I Can't Afford It..."

How long do you think it would take you to:

• Pick a title
  • Research the topic
  • Find suitable SEO keywords
  • Figure out how to organize the document so you can explain what you need to
  • Write the actual document
  • Edit and spell check everything
  • Make sure the SEO keywords have been put in the correct places
  • Then format everything

Multiply that time by your hourly rate.

Ouch! That can add up to A LOT! And maybe you don't even LIKE writing, so it's torture as well! Take the stress off by paying a fraction of that, and saving yourself the mental anguish (dramatic again, right?):

Rates

Simple article: $4 per 100 words
Complex article: $6 per 100 words​

What is the difference between simple and complex you ask? If you need extremely thorough research carried out for a topic I will go into academic journals for you, and that constitutes "complex". We discuss this when you contact me!

BONUS

With each article I write, I can provide a list of the keywords I have put into your article so you can see that SEO is present. If you are not happy with how I've done the SEO, then I will change it.

Let's keep things simple.

Free Review Copies
All free review copies were claimed. Thanks everyone!

Do You Have Any Questions?

For other lengths, editing services, or any other questions feel free to e-mail me at: nlightstone@lightwayofwriting.com.​

Thanks for checking me out and hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:

Noam is a good friend of mine and an excellent writer. He has a master's degree in shit that I can't even comprehend from one of the most prestigious and difficult universities in the world. I have recommended him to friends before, and they have all loved his work.

If you are in the health niche, engineering niche, or anything complex, Noam is the guy.

Review of the Article Provided!

I was among the lucky few to snatch a review copy, and the content was right on point. This is college level professional writing, but can also be understood by anyone that can read. I can tell the OP did some research about the health topic, based on some of the long tail keywords included within the article.

Some of the Best Points

1 - The article came with a useable header

2 - Included timely sub-headings, which search engines love, but readers mostly appreciate.

3 - No mumbo-jumbo grammatical errors here, clean cut old fashion American English, that would have your site visitors wanting more.

4 - While the review called for 400 words, the writer delivered 800+ words that conveyed the topic in the most appropriate way.

Unsolicited advice:

1 - Try to deliver your article in Microsoft words. The PDF delivery is a pain to format properly, when the content is transferred.

2 - Fix your sales thread, as your writing skill does not do any justice to the way your sales thread is currently presented. Can you imagine what it would be like, if a pretty girl came out to a party with no makeup? Same principles here. You have incredible writing skills, but your sales thread does not convey that, both in design and visual presentation.

As Far as Pricing Goes:

You're obviously new to this forum, and the following method might get your creative juices flowing in the right direction. Just having excellent writing skills is not enough to generate sales, you also need sales and marketing skills.

When you enter a new market, your pricing will stimulate much interest, while your writing skills would keep the customers coming back for more. Presently, there are two top writers with old threads, and accolades of reviews from many members, and I suggest you look closely at the methods they used to generate buzz and sales activities in the beginning. ( I think I sent you a link through PM )

While you're juggling all this stuff, remember humans at a primordial level, place much value in higher priced items. People at a subconscious level, place much value in higher priced products or services. If Mercedes Benz or BMW were to reduce their prices by 50% or more, the rate of complaints for shoddy or defective automobiles by the two car makers would skyrocket.

I know, pricing at the beginning is a fine line, but if you want to be a successful entrepreneur, you need to learn this skill. You do not want to be the most expensive writer, neither do you want to be the lowest priced writer either. Finding that sweet spot of perceived value, is the way to generate much buzz and sales.

I have sent you some other suggestions through PM, and my hope is that you consider them and get your sales going in the upward trajectory. Your writing skill is comparable or better, as compared to some of the top content providers I did business with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.