Million Dollars in 90 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey, maybe rento will try and sell us on this guy with the crap he tries to sell here? this guys name is appropirate (sp?) though, old slick willie crawford!

But didn't you know? Slick Willie was the first black president! :jester:

Anyway, we all know that I'm the only black internet marketer so this guy is a fraud, no doubt. :thefinger:

But didn't you know? Slick Willie was the first black president! :jester:

Anyway, we all know that I'm the only black internet marketer so this guy is a fraud, no doubt. :thefinger:

You're not black!!! You're the whitest black guy ever!!

:ticking:

Err... that'd be Jackson... goddamn he's stupid.:disgust:

The guy in who invented the moonwalk is hardly stupid. He just likes to climb trees and let little kids drink too much champagne. :485:

Black Michael Jackson was this shit. Asian Michael Jackson without a nose... not so much.

YouDidWhat

WTF? asian? I think you mean white michael jackson... unless you believe asian people don't have noses, in which case you are an uncultured swine!

pre-1990s MJ had all the mojo indeedm with Thriller being like the best-selling album, ever.

rento - are you saying you want a man to suck your dick? that would make you gay! you do know that right? I am giving you a hard time because that shit you have in your sig and the other page you had there were you framed a clickbank offer on your domain are scams! they are designed for the person running the site and the affiliates to make money not the customer!

hey kid.. if you don't know what you're talking about.. just shut the fuck up. Grow up and stop making yourself look stupid. thanks for the +rep btw

rento- kid? yea, 33 is kiddy age. if you can't take some ribbing you really must want a dick hu? hell you have "professional asshole" under your name, are you saying you can dish it but not take it? I was giving you a hard time for a reason, the shit you are promoting is crap and anyone who might be new here (or to affiliate marketing) should know that the stuff you are pushing does nothing for them.
As for the + rep you are welcome! though now I don't think you should have gotten it you worseless webmaster fucktard!

Status
Not open for further replies.