Status
Not open for further replies.

MicroBlogLand

www.GreenLabelSEO.com
Oct 22, 2011
greenlabelseo.com
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
We have completely upgraded our service and it`s quality! We have built tons of blogs so far for clients and can proudly say that we have received 100% customer satisfaction.
See the packages below!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

What You`ll Get?
We’ll create you a Micro Niche Blog which will rank high in search engines and allows you to earn money from Adsense and Amazon! The Micro Niche sites concept relies on leveraging Low Competitive Keywords and Exact match domain (EMD). As its not easy these days to find low competitive keywords with available EMD, our service will come in handy to you. We will get you the best Keywords which will rank easily and make you money.

Examples:
www.magneticspicetins.net

www.golfclothesformen.net

www.irarollovertoroth.com

Prices

Beginner package - One Micro Niche Blog
Price - $33

• 1000+ exact match EMD keyword. $1+ cpc
  • WordPress installation
  • High CTR WordPress theme
  • SEO Plugins (Easy WP SEO, Platinum SEO, XML Sitemap)
  • 2×500 word unique articles with pictures
  • Complete On-Page SEO Optimization
  • Social Buttons installation
  • Privacy Policy and contact page
  • Feedburner RSS feed & Submission to 20+ RSS sites
  • 4 tumblr DoFollow Backlinks from actual PR2-5
Silver Package - 3 Micro Niche Blogs
Price - $99

• 1000+ exact match EMD keyword. $1+ cpc
  • WordPress installation
  • High CTR WordPress theme
  • Free Custom Headers
  • SEO Plugins
  • 2×500 word unique articles with pictures
  • 40+ High PR Web 2.0 profile Links + Pinging
  • FeedBurner RSS feed & Submission to 30+ sites
  • 8 Tumblr DoFollow Backlinks PR2-4
Gold Package - The Beast! Earn money through Amazon and Adsense at the same time. Guaranteed HIGH Rankings!
Price - $199

• 1000+ exact match and product based EMD keyword. $1+ cpc
  • WordPress installation
  • High CTR WordPress theme + Amazon Ad`s Installation.
  • SEO Plugins (Easy WP SEO, Platinum SEO, XML Sitemap)
  • 5×500 unique word articles with pictures
  • 10 manual PR5-6 blog comments
  • 8 Tumbl DoFollow Backlinks PR4-6
  • FeedBurner RSS feed & Submission to 30+ sites
  • 30 Google 1+ Likes
  • And Finally! The Senuke X SEO Campaign.
client_seo.png

How To Order?

1. Fill out the order form on www.microblogland.com
  2. We`ll send you an EMD keyword within 12-15 hours
  3. Register the domain, complete the payment and send us your cpanel or wordpress details.
Or PM me

Delivery Times:

Beginner: 24-48 hours
Silver: 2-4 days
Gold: 5-7 days

If you have any questions then feel free to email us at support@microblogland.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Testimonials

My package of 10 sites was delivered today. I wasn’t asked to give a review, but I’m going to anyway.
First of all, I was very impressed with how quickly the work was done. I was given the keywords the same day I placed my order, and the entire job was finished in just over a week.
The sites all look great, the articles are well written, and the keyword choices all look solid. Obviously, since these sites just now went live, they aren’t ranking well or producing income yet, but I have no doubt they will be in the next few weeks.
I’m an extremely happy customer who will definitely be ordering more.
TheRichLife, WarrioForum

Thank you very much Rait.
I highly recommend and vouch for his services.
Already 2 of my sites created by him are on first page of google #4 and #5 for a high advertiser competition term and good exact searches.
I’ll be throwing a little bit of link building to them, it will be really easy to move them to #1 spot.
If your stuck in the MFA world, use his services. I promise you there isn’t anything better out there then him.
7thAmigo from WarriorForum
I received my review from vanished the other night, and now that WF is back up, time for a review…
Communication: Working with vanished was fantastic. We hammered out a niche to pursue after a few PMs back and forth, and he was off to work on my microblog. 5/5
Turnaround: He delivered the WP login details to my site in just about 24 hours. Can’t beat that! 5/5
Content: I got a total of ~780 words split up across 2 posts, both with images. Content isn’t amazing, but it is readable, not spun, and definitely gets the job done for the purpose of building out micro niche sites. 4/5
SEO: Keyword density is at right about 4.2%, I have no idea what the current standard is, because I don’t really pay any mind to it, but I remember this being an appropriate density. Easy WP SEO, Platinum SEO, and a xml sitemap plugin were installed. Meta data was also filled out, granted it’s pretty basic. Links and social signals were delivered as promised in the OP, in fact, I think he over delivered.
My only gripe is with the permalink structure, which contained the date of the posting, rather than the category and postname or just postname, as I prefer. Though I figure he can customize this to your needs without a problem.
I’m currently ranking #13 of over 750k results! Not bad, not bad at all… 4.5/5
Price: You really can’t beat his pricing! It would easily take me 1-3 hours to do all this, and vanished000 just made my life so much easier. [5/5]
I’ll definitely be using this service again to build out other micro niche “placeholder sites”.

Thanks for the review copy!
pfgannon from WickedFire
Two 50% off copies available!
Beginner package for $15
Gold Package for $99

Post here and PM me!

Only high quality members!

Once these are ranked high on the first page of Google, in your experience with making so many what would you say the average site would make per day? So for example if you had 200 of these..what would you guess the average would be?

Two 50% off copies available!
Beginner package for $15 << still available ??

Do u you have skype ?
Thanks

Got the first review the beginner package.

I don't have much to say except that I am happy with what I got. He does (nearly) exactly what he mentioned here, and he did it pretty fast. Only thing you'll have to do is slip in your adsense code and you are ready to go!

Here is the breakdown:

1. 1000+ exact match EMD keyword. $1+ cpc
2. WordPress installation
3. High CTR WordPress theme
4. SEO Plugins (Easy WP SEO, Platinum SEO, XML Sitemap)
5. 2×500 word unique articles with pictures
6. Complete On-Page SEO Optimization
7. Social Buttons installation
8. Privacy Policy and contact page
9. Feedburner RSS feed & Submission to 20+ RSS sites
10. 4 tumblr DoFollow Backlinks from actual PR2-5

1. Correct
2. Duh
3. CTR Theme
4. Correct
5. Only got 1x500 word article
6. Correct, everything is good except H1 and H3 tags.
7. Correct
8. Don't see Privacy Policy. Contact page plugin is installed but you cannot reach it from the website.
9. (Didn't check)
10. Correct.

Got the first review the beginner package.

I don't have much to say except that I am happy with what I got. He does (nearly) exactly what he mentioned here, and he did it pretty fast. Only thing you'll have to do is slip in your adsense code and you are ready to go!

Here is the breakdown:

1. Correct
2. Duh
3. CTR Theme
4. Correct
5. Only got 1x500 word article
6. Correct, everything is good except H1 and H3 tags.
7. Correct
8. Don't see Privacy Policy. Contact page plugin is installed but you cannot reach it from the website.
9. (Didn't check)
10. Correct.

Just following up. The privacy policy works.

A+ FUCKING SERVICE HERE. Don't take my word for it. FUCKING TRY IT OUT!!

Id like to talk to you on aim or skype to discuss:

aim: wayn3333

Status
Not open for further replies.