Not open for further replies.

MicroBlogLand

www.GreenLabelSEO.com
Oct 22, 2011
greenlabelseo.com
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Previous threads HERE and HERE

Please visit our website www.microblogland.com to see examples!

FAQ

What if I don`t like the niche you pick for me?
Just contact us and we`ll give you another niche.

What is your turnaround time?
Within 3-7 days, but the SEO may take more time as writing content and submission takes time.

Can I use my own keyword?
Absolutely. Contact us if you would like to order.

Do you provide the domain name and hosting?
No, you have to buy the domain name and add it to your own hosting.

What if I don’t want to share my hosting credentials?
No worries, you can install WordPress yourself, and share only the WordPress login info.

How do I monetize my micro niche blog?
The easiest way to monetize your site is by using Adsense. But there are more ways like CPA and Affiliate Marketing.

What if I don`t know how to install the Adsense code?
No problem! We`ll install it for you. You just have to generate a code for us by Logging in to your Adsense account and clicking My ads/New ad unit.

Is your articles copied from somewhere else or spinned?
No, each of the article is unique and written by native English writer.

Should you have any questions? Please CLICK HERE

Testimonials

1st time using the provider..

I am overwhelmed with my seo work, thus decided to outsource one project to test the services..

Overall, I am impressed with the services..
The provider delivered the job in the next 48 hrs..pack with the right KW, nice adsense template, exact search volume..now I just have to seat back for 2 wks and see the result..

I highly recommend microblogland services..
Sorry for the late review.

I arranged for a custom package for 5 sites with OP (more articles). OP gave me a very good price. I asked for certain niches and OP gave me keywords in the niches I wanted. It was done very quick. Then it took 1 week to build all 5 sites. I was so impressive with the quality of each site - I asked OP to set up a domain I had laying around. He followed my instructions regarding the topic and it was set up the way I wanted. I have tried other services like this and this one is the best price and quality. You also get blog posts (I haven't got a report for that yet not sure how that works).

More business in the future for sure.
Nanexo's review:

In short MBL does a great job at it all.
He made me high CTR site with great articles configured to my keywords with improvements I didnt even ask about combining keywords as necessary and taking care of every detail.
The custom header looked great and perfect layout as well as color choice to supplement adsense.
Speed was remarkable within less then 24 hours I had a working site to start promoting and already got some nice clicks with good $$ with his researched keyword!
The keyword research is EXACTLY as advertised and even better, great volume& high cpc and extremely low competition!
ON page was spot on and custom data for every page made.

5/5 Buying another as we speak!
Delivered as promised. Was very fast (48 hours). Great job, will order again.

Last edited:

Post here and PM me!
g.gif

I was thinking about trying this but the price has gone up by a huge amount, why is this? Has the offering changed?

Hello,

Yes, this is a huge upgrade and pretty much different from what we did. As google has become crazy hiting the low quality sites, we had to make a few tweaks.

- The artices are with top-notch quality
- Multy filtered keyword
- Completely panda safe SEO, 100% unique posts to private blog network.

Please visit our website www.microblogland.com to see examples!
I wouldn't consider your sample site to be "high quality".

Two examples, though there are many more:

"want to make sure they get the right clothes that will pose to health risk to their beloved children" ( surely you meant something else? )

"clothes for children that are made of cotton are not soft and comfortable for the kids" ( did you mean "not only soft" ? )

This seems to be counter to your claim of "top noch(sic) articles written by US Native experts".

Status
Not open for further replies.