Not open for further replies.

MicroBlogLand

www.GreenLabelSEO.com
Oct 22, 2011
greenlabelseo.com
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
uuslogo.png

"Who doesn’t want to earn a passive income? You can earn money while you sleep! Our Micro Niche Blog service makes this possible by creating a blog for you that earns maximum ad revenue from Google Adsense. You don’t need any skill or experience in internet marketing; we do all the research and set-up for you.

What you get is a ready-to-go money maker that can start earning for you right away. It’s so simple that you can run multiple blogs at once and multiply your income. Take a look at our services and pricing, today. See for yourself how easy it is to earn a passive income."

We will optimize everything for the best search engine results and provide keyword rich articles that tie it all together. Our SEO and backlink campaigns will ensure the most possible traffic to your custom designed blog. More traffic will add up to more income.

Old threads:
http://www.wickedfire.com/sell-buy-...k-best-micro-niche-blog-creation-service.html
http://www.wickedfire.com/sell-buy-...ighest-quality-micro-niche-blog-creation.html

features1.png

How Much I`ll Make?

Using our services, it’s very simple to get into the top three Google placements for your keyword. In this position, many micro niche blogs average from $2-$10 per day. We have clients who bring in as much as $40 per day from a single blog. This is passive income that comes in day after day with almost no effort from you. That means it’s possible to operate many micro niche blogs at once.

Order Now

After you have competed the payment, we`ll get back to you within 24 hours!

Visit www.microblogland.com to see examples, testimonials or any other info!

Frequently Asked Questions

What if I don`t like the niche you pick for me?
Just contact us and we`ll give you another niche.

What is your turnaround time?
Depends on the workload and the size of the order. If you order one blog then we`ll usually complete it within 48 hours.

Can I use my own EMD keyword?
Absolutely. Contact us if you would like to order.

Do you provide the domain name and hosting?
No, you have to buy the domain name and add it to your own hosting.

What if I don’t want to share my hosting credentials?
No worries, you can install WordPress yourself, and share only the WordPress login info.

How do I monetize my micro niche blog?
The easiest way to monetize your site is by using Adsense. But there are more ways like CPA and Affiliate Marketing.

What if I don`t know how to install the Adsense code?
No problem! We`ll install it for you. You just have to generate a code for us by Logging in to your Adsense account and clicking My ads/New ad unit.

Looks good, if I qualify I'll take a review copy if not I'll just test one to start off with.

Pm me the details, thanks!

Nanexo's review:

In short MBL does a great job at it all.
He made me high CTR site with great articles configured to my keywords with improvements I didnt even ask about combining keywords as necessary and taking care of every detail.
The custom header looked great and perfect layout as well as color choice to supplement adsense.
Speed was remarkable within less then 24 hours I had a working site to start promoting and already got some nice clicks with good $$ with his researched keyword!
The keyword research is EXACTLY as advertised and even better, great volume& high cpc and extremely low competition!
ON page was spot on and custom data for every page made.

5/5 Buying another as we speak!

any more reviews? I build a lot of these sites but usually get burned when I hire people for this type of service - how good are the articles and graphic design work? Do you at least have examples I can look at?

i was sure i posted this already, must be my mind playing tricks on me. i'll take a review copy, pm me payment details

-p

As I said earlier. I ordered a 3 pack. Sites look good. Sites were delivered quickly.
Hope fully they make some cash. I will be back to let you all know about that part of it

review:

I was given a $19 review but I would have definitely paid $39 for this site. The custom header looks great, there are images on every page and I can tell MicroBlogLand actually did some keyword research for the article titles. I'm guessing the content is spun, it reads "ok" and nothing shows up in copyscape so I'm happy with it.

The site is already indexed as well, which is a + for me.

Overall, if you build MFA sites you really can't beat getting all this work done for $39.

Review

I received a $19 review copy and here is my review:

Speed: 5/5 - After contacting MBL about the review copy I was sent a keyword within a couple hours to review. I had some reservation about how compliant the niche was with adsense and MBN agreed to send me a new keyword first thing in the morning. The next morning the new niche was there and I was pleased with the niche so I purchased the domain and setup wordpress. By the very next day the blog was completed.

Communication: 5/5 - Every question was answered quickly and accurately.

Quality: 4/5 - There are 3 articles posted to the site and all 3 pass copyscape and read fairly well. I would say good enough to pass manual review. The header is custom, but mine didn't really fit the niche very well and this could be improved upon. Adsense integration is nice and pictures were posted with every post.

Overall - 5/5 - Well worth the price tag of $39 for the quality and the speed. I have worked with many Micro-site builders and this has probably been one of the best experiences I have had so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.