Micro niche site creation service + Guaranteed google rankings!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowsgonemad

Jun 11, 2010
Behind a proxy
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
How does it sound to make money on autopilot from websites that I create and rank for you while you sit back and relax?

If it sounds good, read on...

Introducing my micro niche site creation service.

I won't bore you with a long sales pitch, so let me just list down what my service entails!

KEYWORD:

LOCAL US EXACT search volume of at least 2000 per month
A CPC OF $1+
Exact match domain available! (com/net/org)
In a physical niche (can be easily monetized through adsense)
The domain will not contain a trademark.

CONTENT:

1. A 700 word article written by a native English speaker to be used as homepage content.
2. 5, 450 word articles for additional content.

DESIGN:

The design would be a rather simple one. It's a wordpress theme that I have personally tested for several websites and niches and it generates a very high double digit CTR every time.

Rankings:

I will do whatever it takes to get your site ranked on the 1st page of google in 30-40 days. I am very much aware that google rankings can not be "guaranteed" as such but I'm confident that within that time period or maybe a few days over it (you will see regular progress throughout the 1 month period)

It is very likely that my SEO will probably land you in the top 3, but to be on the safe side, I guarantee only 1st page rankings and I will work with you until we have accomplished that (I will do all the work of course) It should not be too difficult because exact match domains have a very strong upper hand over other domains.

All this for $150 only. You should be able to make that back within 2-3 months and then any income after that would be pure profit! Plus you could flip the site a few months down the road as well! Remember I do all the work for you!

Be aware that I can handle only so many orders at a time so make sure to get your order in before I am booked to the full!

How is it going to work?
It's simple, really. Once I receive your payment, I will tell you the domain to buy then you can set it up on your hosting and let me take care of the rest!

1st BUYER BONUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 1st person to put in an order will get a keyword that:

has 4400 EXACT US LOCAL SEARCHES per month and a CPC OF $3.47! Moreover I already own the domain; EXACT MATCH .ORG (bought it just in case it got snagged by someone else), so I will push it for free to your account.

Please pm me or post here should you have any questions about this service. You can also add me on aim:wthyoyo if you would like to chat with me on a minute by minute basis.

Thanks everyone.

This may sound like a silly question but why on earth would you do this for someone else if you can make $150 in 2-3 months and then flip the site?

This is strangely intrigueing.

This
^^

Same reason people sell sites for :thumbsup:

Sorry, I do not have any samples to show because all of these sites have been my personal ones. But for "trusted" members I can work with a $50 upfront deposit and they can pay the remaining when the site has been BUILT.

Alternatively, if you think you can do the SEO yourself, you can just pay $75 for keyword research (price can vary for custom keyword data specifications), articles and website setup.

UPDATED SERVICE

OKAY GUYS

I have dropped the price but I am not going to offer guaranteed page 1 rankings. Instead, I will do some linkbuilding for you.

So here we go again

You get a site around a keyword with at least 2000 exact US searches/month and a CPC of $1+
Exact match domain will be used .net/org/.com

site will have 5, 500 word articles and a 800 word homepage for content. All content will be produced by a native english speaker, will be error free and read well.

LINKS:

Spun article submitted to 20 web 2.0 sites.
30 comments on dofollow Pr3+ pages with OBL less than 100

Web2.0 building will be done a week after your site is setup and blog comments will be done the week after.

Price for this $75

Current keyword available has the following specs:

2900 exact US searches a month and 4400 global searches
$1.4 CPC
exact match .org is available.

Progress Report:

I took Cow up on his offer and wanted to post an update for all interested.

I gave him a partial payment to get things going and to this point he has delivered everything exactly as promised. Exact match domain with the stated exact match searches per month.

He purchased the URL, set up WP in my hosting account and built a few pages including all the required plugins, privacy policy Ect. The content is very decent 700+ words on the landing page all very well written. The theme is an adsense theme that looks to be as good as any for this type of site.

He has been very quick to answer any questions I have had and I've had more than a few.

I'd like to offer some constructive criticism but at this point he has really gone above and beyond my expectations. I did ask about his link building methods to make sure he was not going to Xrumer the home page for the rankings and without revealing his exact link building methods he is not doing any such links to the site.

At this point I'd highly recommended this service and look foreword to posting a final report or another update in a couple of weeks.

Thank You!

Final Review:

Ok so the job is complete and sure enough Cowsgonemad has delivered. I am on page 1 for the term and seeing daily traffic in a fairly competitive niche. I don't know how on earth he does it for the price. I would not even have a conversation about doing that work for the price he did!

Communication:

5/5 He answered every one of my stupid questions in a timely manner and even I was getting tired of asking questions but his patience held and he was quite decent through the whole process.

Process:

In my opinion he went above and beyond what I would consider a reasonable call of duty. I mean I beat this poor guy up with questions and he just kept on. All the content was unique and not only readable but professionally written. He did about 7 posts with 500+ words and the homepage text of 700+ words. I talked with him briefly about his link building plan and he only did quality links. Site is Already a PR-1.

Quality/Results: Well he said he would build me a site around an Exact Match and work it till it was on page one. That's exactly what he did.

Overall: 5/5

I'm very pleased with his work. I'm not sure how he does it and I don't care I have another earner in my stable and that's good enough for me. Now I'll just expand on what he built. Very cool custom theme just for this very purpose. Overall I'm a very happy customer! I don't know how he could have done it better?

Thanks Cowsgonemad!

Status
Not open for further replies.