MFA Content

sixthcutuan

Peculiar Member
Apr 18, 2011
Scotland
Right, so i'm throwing up my first MFA site today (never bothered with small sites before) but i'm not sure what quality of content I should be getting. I'm trying to spend as little on this as possible (personal goal) but don't want to end up spending more on SEO because my content isn't decent enough.

I'll be buying a 1500 word article and throwing it up, what kind of quality of work should I be looking for while keeping the costs economical? (Eg. LSI, $0.6/100 words, $0.8/100 words etc).

Thanks.

I rock 500 words for $3 bucks. 30 articles = 90 bucks plus about 10 for the domain. $100 bucks per site all day long. No thin bullcrap. I read and edit every article and hook up the on-page. Easy money.

Don't spend all this money if your keyword research sucks. That's where the energy should be invested before the money spent. Chea.

I rock 500 words for $3 bucks. 30 articles = 90 bucks plus about 10 for the domain. $100 bucks per site all day long. No thin bullcrap. I read and edit every article and hook up the on-page. Easy money.

Don't spend all this money if your keyword research sucks. That's where the energy should be invested before the money spent. Chea.

Makes sense, all those articles should get you ranking for lots of long-tails. Ok i'll go for a 1500 word article to begin with and order some 500 word article's later and set them to drip.

Cheers for your advice.

But how much do you spend on backlinking? Also are you targeting easier to win longtails or higher comp KWs? Because it's usually gonna take a good amount of links to rank for higher comp KWs and that means more of a monetary investment.