message to jessica alba

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrymouni

Oct 5, 2007
Ireland
jesus, this guy is an embarrassment to the nation

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UpPymk3vZoU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Naah, you guys would be surprised how many hot celebrities I have picked up after posting fawning messages on Youtube telling them I have watched every movie, series and interview they have ever been in.

What the hell was the purpose of making that video of all he is gonna do is repeat over and over "I know you will never see this but if you do..."

Stop fucking stuttering and plan before you post a self-respect destroying video like that.

What a complete loser. "Stalker" comes to mind. "you are a v good actress"...yeah right...it's just that he thinks she is gorgeous and thats it. I could tell by the way he portrays himself that he has never had any success with women in his life.

What a complete loser. "Stalker" comes to mind. "you are a v good actress"...yeah right...it's just that he thinks she is gorgeous and thats it. I could tell by the way he portrays himself that he has never had any success with women in his life.

The funny part is he kept saying she was a very good actor instead of actress.

The funny part is he kept saying she was a very good actor instead of actress.

Not like the dude in the video knows...but the industry now refers to all actors/actresses as simply actors. My ex GF is an actor(actress) and apparently it's too hard for all the hollywood fatcats to remember which one is which lol. I personally use both still.

Status
Not open for further replies.