Mesothelioma Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerxs

Jun 24, 2006
North East PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, I bought into the hype also and had to throw together a Mesothelioma website, but after designing and throwing some content together I came to a realization I have no interest and would rather spend my time working on other projects.

The site I am selling just got indexed in Google, Yahoo and MSN. I have not made anything mentionable to date from the site, but I have not promoted it or tryed to drive traffic in anyway what so ever, a few clicks here and there. So what you are paying for is basically design and layout and the time I spent putting the site together. Im sure if you spend some time dropping links, swapping you will be able to make some money from the site. Like I said I have no interest in the site, give me your offer.

Sorry I dont accept PayPal!

I also have a complete stactic state by state mesothelioma index set up for the site you just need to add the mesothelioma lawyer information.

The site is static and is built around DW template system.

With your purchase you will get the domain name, all content and template.

Best offer gets it.....This is an Indexed ready to go website!

Mesothelioma, Mesothelioma Symptoms, Treatment, Lawyers

$50.00 BID private bidder.

Im going to let this ride for a week, the highest bid at 12/13, 12:00 will take it away!

No sale whent through, one pulled and another offer just wasnt worth it to me, im going to hold on to it for awhile.

Jer

Status
Not open for further replies.