Merchants that dont pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julez

Jun 24, 2006
Anyone had this problem? - how much did you loose? - is there anyway to make them pay apart from long legal process
id be livid if i had used PPC to promote them and not been payed :mad:

CPAEmpire.com fucked me out of about $3k-$4k. They said no one ever converted at 97% before so they banned me, and never paid me either. But I don't hate them, because they have one rep there that is REALLY top notch.

Jon said:
CPAEmpire.com fucked me out of about $3k-$4k. They said no one ever converted at 97% before so they banned me, and never paid me either. But I don't hate them, because they have one rep there that is REALLY top notch.

Did you get the traffic via SEO or did you spend a wad of loot on PPC
i could cope with loosing money that had come from search but id be really pissed if i had put my own money down

It's a long story.. but I exposed the campaign to one of my larger networks of over 4M uniques. I told them to expect a shitload of signups in a short amount of time. I had all of my signups within a 2 hour period, and then I was flagged and removed from their system just like that. No warning no nothing. I lost more money removing them from my system than what they should have paid me, so I will never promote for them again.

Jon said:
JEsus u guys are getting scammed. I would definitely pay those people a visit if they took me for a few grand :mad:

What does a top notch "rep" do Jon? Does he give you special permissions or something? I'd say that if he was so good he should have helped you stay in the program

I lost a about $100-$200 when I was first starting out. Not much in real terms but it was a lot in terms of what I had worked for over a few months.

The company just folded. There were lots of affiliate who lost a lot more though, and who had soent on PPC to earn commissions they never saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.