Merchant Account Affiliate Programs

g5lifestyle

Jul 3, 2010
Hey I have been referring a ton of friends to get merchant accounts and was wondering if anyone had a legit merchant account affiliate program on a cpa basis. I have seen rev share or really complicated iso setups but their has to be some program paying out on just a cpa basis. Anyone know of any?

If you have any volume of leads I'd suggest going ISO - that said, MerchantWarehouse.com has a good program, and they pay on phone sales in addition to web.

Frank

ill checkout the merchant warehouse iso program anyone else have a iso program to take a look at? I don't need really high risk merchant programs. Just normal merchant accounts

Have you checked out the Authorize.Net reseller program? I earn residuals on all the transaction fees for the life of the account.

patrick : that e online data program looks perfect. I have pmed and responded to everyone else that sent private suggestions

re: authorize.net - I am using that program already, however thats for a payment gateway. I was looking for a affiliate program for a merchant account supplier. Thanks though!