MEN ARE AWESOME

nickCR

Feb 5, 2010
CR
Given that this is a gay webmaster forum and yesterday was fathers day, here is to that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTeZr--d820]MEN ARE AWESOME THE BEST 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

kingofsp, man you're so sexy and awesome baby i just wanna fuck you in half and suck your dick until the skin comes off.

no homo of course.

EDIT: but on a more serious note, im pretty sure women could do most of the stuff in that video and it'd be much more impressive and boner inducing.

To keep a balance I wanted to post something like Ladies are Awesome but I couldn't find this Knitting in Ukraine Compilation video. Next time.

All it says is it was an ad. It does not say it didnt happen. Even if its fake its still bad ass

it didn't happen. It's edited.

I was really impressed the first time I saw it and dug a shitload of youtube videos of it and in some, people went in very great detail why it's fake.

And what's the badass about it? The editor? As far as I know, it's not even a quality edit...

I looked it up when it came out last year - its fake. And I'm not sure we have the same "bad ass" calibration. To each his own. Bad ass?

Your really going to link to WWE?

Well fake or not i still think the idea and editing was pretty cool and a bad ass attempt at social marketing so I still stand w/ the original bad ass statement even if its for different reasons than I originally had.

My theory on that guy catching the ball is that it happened but someone called out and he caught it. He didn't magically catch it obviously.

Isn't saying "Men are Awesome" sort of like saying "white people are awesome"? Are you sure it's PC? I don't think we're supposed to celebrate.