Meet Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonAden

RockStar
Jan 29, 2007
amazing. this is my first time to one of these, ,, amazing. all of you WF people who i have met are great. this hotel is great.

I met joel comm and shoemoney and it shawn collins. Shawn, thank you for comping Derek and I for the full pass. I dont know how they lost our info but you RULE!!

Looking forward to meeting the rest of you.

Some of us are in the lobby near the fountain chatting if you want to join.

Also, were all doing dinner somewhere tonight if anyone wants to join.

a

ROFL

Just read this on your blog.

The last time i flew, there was a penis pump and 200 condoms with lube (that my friends put in there as a joke before we left for the airport) and i tell ya.. it was not fun watching 3 security guards rip apart my luggage with gloves and tongs while my friends laughed and i have never been so embarrassed in my life. Looking back i can see the humor but it was not funny at the time.

Sounds like your gay friends wanted an inconspicuous way to get their penis pumps on the plane...

And you should have told George Bush you were gay. That would be great....in uniform and everything....rofl.

dude.. if u have some strange issue with me typin the name derek then u either (not directed to u lerch)

a: are a closeted fag who is too uncomfortable to read about other fagism

b: your an asshole

either way, if you dont like what i write, dont read my threads. simple as that. the gay shit is old, get over it

PS chatmassa (haha jk), i didnt deny my fagism to bush, never ever

a

lerch.. ill call him DJ from now on and u will be the exclusive Derek, hehe
\

\jk

Aden, you would REALLY be my hero if you kissed him on the cheek like Borat rofl.....probably get tackled by the secret service, but those pictures would make it worth it.

tonight rocked!! Smaxor, thanks for ur sandal, estas had a blast.. Mike and Danielle, i love u guys. Jon it was good to meet u finally, thanls guys and gals. see u all tomorrow

actually hung out with str8 lerch derek tonight and he rules. al u that i met do. too tired to stay but it was a fuckin blast!!

a

here is my sexy boyfrien(newly d-sqaured) and lerch. also.. dude, u could kick some ass!!

1280408qq4.th.jpg

this is of me and (d-sqared) and the gorgeous laura. hun. u are a replica of julianne moore, love ya!!!

my.php

Aden, your boyfriend looks lost and Laura looks stoned, nice photo!

I'm with wee man, keep the pictures rolling!

I am insanely jealous. If I hadn't spent the last week at the shore, I would have definitely been there. I'll live vicariously through the pics, and hope to meet a bunch of you at AdTech in NY this November.

Status
Not open for further replies.