Media Buys for CPA Offers

gdawg

Oct 31, 2011
between the boobies
I've been doing media buys for clickbank software products for a while.

started out with direct buys...now run an adserver with access to many exchanges...

I've never tried CPA with media buys. Does anyone here have any experience regarding this?

I don't think zip and email submits will give a good ROI...what other offers to CPA networks have?

I'm using adshuffle.

By the way, how reliable are the advertisers on CPA networks?
I mean, can I send like $10k worth of traffic daily and expect to get paid?

on known networks you can ;) so first do research before sending such traff. also before 1st payen i always suggest makin the minimum just to make sure..

yeah, I wouldn't be sending that traffic from the very first day :p

just want to make sure that this is a long term thing...because it takes me quite a while to test creatives/traffic sources, etc.. and I don't want the offer to end before I could even start sending actual traffic.

I'm using adshuffle.

Sure.

Many networks can do it.

Before you send traffic, you'd better talk with AM for the cap of the offers.

I'm using adshuffle.

Hit up samxor. He's a mod here and the owner of Ads4Dough. It's a great network and you won't have to worry about not getting paid.

Hit up samxor. He's a mod here and the owner of Ads4Dough. It's a great network and you won't have to worry about not getting paid.

I agree. +1 for A4D!

One of the main benefits you're going to see when running high vol CPA is payment terms. You will be paid weekly or even twice weekly if you are running $10k a day. Very nice if you've got payment terms with the traffic source!!

Media buys with CPA rock, but you need to know what to stay away from and what to run if you want longevity and legitimacy. Hit me up if you want any help/advice.

I have signed up with ads4dough. Didn't know we need to get 'approved' :D

I always thought affiliates were in short supply...I've seen CB vendors begging people to promote their shit :p

Do the ad networks have any issues with CPA offers? I've always promoted actual products...don't know what their response will be...
I'll have a chat with one of the reps...

I have signed up with ads4dough. Didn't know we need to get 'approved' :D

I always thought affiliates were in short supply...I've seen CB vendors begging people to promote their shit :p

Do the ad networks have any issues with CPA offers? I've always promoted actual products...don't know what their response will be...
I'll have a chat with one of the reps...

CB is very different to CPA as with CPA fraud is much easier so the quality networks screen new members and depending on several factors you may not get in (but there are ways to get approved quickly if you are legitimate and not a scammer).

Some ad networks have problems with some CPA offers, but usually the main issues that they will have will be with your lander and not the offer itself, so you need to make sure you have a legit lander. This is happening more and more, so best to try to be compliant from day 1 if you want any type of longevity with your campaign and to accepted by any of the larger ad networks. Also different countries have different rules, so depending on where you want to promote you may have more lax compliance with international ad networks.

Email me jasona at a4d dot com and let me know your account info. I'll get you approved right away and setup and an affiliate manager that can give you solid direction.

As far as being approved. Keep in mind we have leadgen offers that are 5-8 fields of data that pay as much as 50-80$. So we have to be very careful who we let in the network.

Let me know and I'll have someone get a hold of you right away.

CB is very different to CPA as with CPA fraud is much easier so the quality networks screen new members and depending on several factors you may not get in (but there are ways to get approved quickly if you are legitimate and not a scammer).

Some ad networks have problems with some CPA offers, but usually the main issues that they will have will be with your lander and not the offer itself, so you need to make sure you have a legit lander. This is happening more and more, so best to try to be compliant from day 1 if you want any type of longevity with your campaign and to accepted by any of the larger ad networks. Also different countries have different rules, so depending on where you want to promote you may have more lax compliance with international ad networks.

thanks Jason, I'll mail you soon.

@nickster, yeah landing pages are not an issue, I can take care of them...
is direct linking possible with CPA offers? With CB I usually test both landing pages and direct linking and most of the time direct linking does better...I prefer that as well because I'm not interested in building a list.