Media Buy

madhzhatter

Feb 11, 2009
Hey guys, i just found out that a friend of mine that i havent talked to in a long time (5+ years) owns a pretty popular local automotive related forum. The site gets abotu 10k uniques per month, i want to work out a deal with him to buy some banner ad space on it and test out some offers (dont know what yet). what kind of price should i offer him for a one month flat fee test.

thanks.

10k uniques = not more than 20-25$. Check if he is running adsense & buy that inventory through adwords.

pay what are you willing to pay per CPM? find an offer and do some math.

does he have a media kit or any understanding on what he is doing or is it all just adsense?

its all adsense but this guy is telling me he is making 600 a month on adsense, which i think is bullshit.

i was thinking about getting a trial for a month and run rebills on there. try some ecigs and male muscle stuff and maybe even some bizop.

600$ a month is really bullshit. Stay away from a direct deal - try adwords first.

ya car inurance offer, i guess i will target placement ads on google content and try it out.

thanks guys.

$600 a month on adsense with just 10K visitors.. WOW!! thats really complete bullshit