Mayweather vs Mosley

ii silver ii

ǝɹıɟpǝʞɔı&
Dec 18, 2008
Anyone watching the fight tonight? Just under 11 hours till it's on!

Pretty obvious that Mayweathers going to win as he's just way above most other boxers at the moment, he's such a good boxer but slightly too arrogant for my liking so I'll be backing Mosley (as I would anyone that fights against him)!

Live for free on Sky Sports 2 in the UK aswel so no $30 box office fees for this one!

Hope it's a good fight!

mayweather-mosley-456-latdep-fn.jpg

Mayweather will probably win, but I'm hoping Mosley kicks the living shit out of him. Mayweathers attitude is pure shit.

dang, anyone know an online feed (good quality) that is broadcasting this match???

Go on justinTv nearer the time and theirs usually a couple, if no luck try the streaming forums and there will be tons of guys with links.

If they all fail have a look at these sport streams
but they only appear live about an hour before the event starts.

Mayweather will win. Would LOVE to see the fight but having a hard time finding a bar in Philly showing it tonight (that doesn't cohost strippers).

There is a big difference between confident and cool vs. cocky and a jackass. Mayweather falls into the latter category. I hope Mosely breaks his face.

Floyd easy, noone even comes close to his dedication and work ethic, along with pure gifted boxer.

and his trash talking is pure LMAO material.

Watch the 24/7 episodes on HBO.

Will be in Floyd's corner for this. Mosley has been mouthing off saying that he is gonna go for the KO, but I just don't see it! Remember that he has lost 5 times already. Floyd on the other hand, 40 fights/40 wins. Hopefully a win for Floyd will set up that dream Manny fight.

Remember that he has lost 5 times already. Floyd on the other hand, 40 fights/40 wins.
I'd be undefeated too if you put me in against a bunch of inferior opponents. Not saying Mayweather isn't a bad ass, but he's never fought anyone like Mosley. Mosley is fast and strong. Zab Judah is probably the quickest fighter Mayweather fought, and he gave Mayweather trouble. And Mosley is 10X the fighter Judah was. We shall see. Mosley is definitely the underdog but I'd pay a lot of money to see him knock out Mayweather. Guy is an ass.

I'd be undefeated too if you put me in against a bunch of inferior opponents. Not saying Mayweather isn't a bad ass, but he's never fought anyone like Mosley. Mosley is fast and strong. Zab Judah is probably the quickest fighter Mayweather fought, and he gave Mayweather trouble. And Mosley is 10X the fighter Judah was. We shall see. Mosley is definitely the underdog but I'd pay a lot of money to see him knock out Mayweather. Guy is an ass.

He fought Hatton who was a pretty damd gd boxer.

This is a tough one to call, it could of course go either way. The argument people are using for Mosley winning is that his style (speed+strength) is the perfect *kryptonite* so to speak, for mayweather's philly shell defensive style.

I won't lie, I would like to see mayweather get knocked the fuck out, but if that happens it also kills the chance of us seeing pacman vs mayweather, which would be INSANE.

If you guys want a guaranteed good stream for pretty much all mma/fighting events go check out mma-tv.net. They have a free and a premium stream, both are good, but I purchased the premium one and i highly recommend it. For me it was worth spending the 5-10 bucks to not have to worry about the stream cutting out during the event and having to find others (which I've had to do MANY times), also the quality is usually very good on that one.

Mayweather's chump tactic is to wait out really fierce competitors until they are either old, injured, or complacent (but are still a household name).

If Mayweather really wanted to prove he was the best in the world, this fight would be against Pacman. Pacquaio would lay him *out*.

Mayweather's chump tactic is to wait out really fierce competitors until they are either old, injured, or complacent (but are still a household name).

If Mayweather really wanted to prove he was the best in the world, this fight would be against Pacman. Pacquaio would lay him *out*.

That's a good point, explains why he's so attached to his money..

Floyd_Money_Mayweather.jpg

well he is 40-0...

4char.

Jan 2009? He earnt loads from the Hatton fight last year? I saw his house on cribs a while back and he certainly didn't look broke then.
Just cuz someone owns a nice house means they are doing well financially? C'mon. There's a 4 mil house down the street from me in foreclosure ... and plenty more out there.

And if you know anything about Vegas real estate you'd know his crib is probably now worth half of what he paid for it.