Massive DIGGs @Variable Amount & Affordable Rates ---- {MUST SEE}----

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProjectUV

[[--{Massive DIGGER}--]]
Jul 15, 2008
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This thread is a follow up to that one, where I presented myself and gathered my first batch of happy customers.

This time around, I'm coming up with a brand new offer, aimed at providing the best of different worlds. And again all my DIGGs are organic and from real IPs.

Here's what my previous clients had to say:

Originally Posted by erect View Post
This digger delivers!!!

I browsed through about a dozen of the "who dugg it" section and they are all real random people with good profiles. No automation, 1/2 assed attempt to cheat the system, or usernames of name1, name2, name3 ... These are real diggers.

In fairness, I have not gotten much traffic from this but that's not ProjectUV's fault ... we'll just say the site is not front page worthy and is more of a sales pitch. He pulled off his end of the bargain flawlessly.

After a quick shout from this guy, I had +50 diggs in < 12 hours. Worth every penny of $10. Also, it's very professional of him to not post any urls here as examples. Reviews like this one will speak volumes for his service.

I'll be ordering again soon, is this the max number of diggs you can get or does your network of friends extend further?

Originally Posted by filthy123 View Post
I was in the same boat as erect, looking for someone to provide diggs. I signed up for this and I definitely recommend using this guy!

I got my 25 diggs delivered well within the 48 hour timeline, in fact I actually got all my diggs within 4 hours with no hassles! I checked the diggs and they're all good.

I'll be using ProjectUV again for more diggs

+rep!

Originally Posted by hinanzo View Post
+rep.

Less than 2 hours 25 diggs. =)

Legit Diggers.

Will do business again. damn, feels like im writing ebay feedback. Cheers!

So here's the deal..

If you like what you see then you might as well give my service a try to fullfill your needs as you desire..

Different Packages For Different Needs..

Easy-going
25++ DIGGs = $10

Standard
50++ DIGGs = $20

Premium
75++ DIGGs = $30

Turnaround: 24-48hrs

What you need to provide:

Category:

URL:

Title:

Description:

Payment is by PayPal Only..Pm me for details..

Another thing..

I won't allow any kind of spam/scam/sales-pitches/pages with pop-ups & pop-unders or extreme advertisements

I'll first check the url and let you know if it can be done or not..I don't wanna get my DIGG a/c banned you know:p

So there it is..Hope to do business with you guys once again..

Oh and to burn things up a bit i'm giving the first one to post here one PREMIUM PACKAGE at no cost(yes that means FREE)

And the next two orders get 50% off on all packages

Hope I could make myself clear..Still if you need anything else just send in a pm anytime..Shall be replied ASAP

Regards:)

P.S. For orders more than the above mentioned should contact me via PM..

wow..that was fast..!!
well its better for me if you could give it today..since by tomorrow your url should be digged and i'll want to see a review in my thread..

If you want to digg something today for free, feel free to digg Course-Notes.Org - Outlines, Notes, Vocabulary, Essays, DBQs, Practice Quizzes and much more! | :)

Title: "Don't you wish we had this in high school?"
Body: "Kids have it way to easy these days. I remember spending hours at the library looking for what can be found in a matter of minutes on the interwebs. This site has notes, outlines, practice quizzes, etc for practically every high school class.... for free!"

I'll post a good review :) (plus, I throw around more weight than a 24 post wonder :p)

First spot claimed by SPARKLER...

CLKeenan..i'm giving you free diggs anyway so cheers mate:rasta:

And all the pm's shall be replied soon

Regards

If you want to digg something today for free, feel free to digg Course-Notes.Org - Outlines, Notes, Vocabulary, Essays, DBQs, Practice Quizzes and much more! | :)

Title: "Don't you wish we had this in high school?"
Body: "Kids have it way to easy these days. I remember spending hours at the library looking for what can be found in a matter of minutes on the interwebs. This site has notes, outlines, practice quizzes, etc for practically every high school class.... for free!"

I'll post a good review :) (plus, I throw around more weight than a 24 post wonder :p)

Hey your DIGG is done..in around an hour i'd say;)
And ofcourse its more than 75:rasta:

Regards..

How many accounts are in the pool of accounts used?
Do they vote for things other than customers frequently?

(sorry, trying to figure out essentially how frequently each account will have voted with another you control)

I've been maintaining my digg a/c for quite long..actually i digg theirs n they digg mine..thats how it works..
a quick shout from me can end up gettin the desired amount of diggs in couple of hours max dependin on the amount of ppl i shout to..

Just my 2 cents after 36 hours of submission of an article in digg it does not have any value and the article will never go to front page.....So just think about 48 hours of turn around time.

What about a 100 diggs from me?

Just posting a review of the service... gotta say, TOP NOTCH! My story had well over the 50 diggs that were requested (for free) which got the ball moving for me. Sadly the story didn't make it to the front page, even with 170+ diggs :( Maybe next time!

P.S. In regards to turn around time, he had over 75 diggs within an hour of submitting the story :)

What if i don't want you to submit the story? What if i just want diggs after I post it? Hit me up via PM if this is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.