Mass Site Creation (stupid Cheap)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stmadeveloper

Aug 30, 2007
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I do a lot of work for SEO firms and for the last several months that has meant mass creation of websites.... as in thousands. Based off wordpress and automatic posting of content (articles, rss, video, original content) for an entire year.

I've goofed and seriously over ordered on servers though. Need a few more bulk orders to fill em up and close this round of site creation (only do it about every other month because it's a lot of work). I've done thousands of these for almost 40 a website... with huge re-order rates. Some of my seo clients use this for ALL their link building and have created a portfolio of hundreds of sites.

I've got about 30 topics ready to go at stupid silly rates just to fill up the servers.

PM for full details.

Should note up front that there are limited slots left on the servers (I don't over load them). And it's possible that just one of you will order all that's left. Preference given to those of you who aren't newbies. I shouldn't have to hold your hand with a wordpress site :)

I guess I don't understand this service. Are you willing to run an autoblog that will link to my site? Do you already have the domains? Maybe I'm being stupid but I just don't get what you're offering at all.

I suspect we are filled up based on the PM's / messages going on at the moment. However, domains are purchased (and pushed to you) based on your topic - and content is scheduled for the year. But beyond that whatever you wanted to do with them such as linking is up to you.

It would be nice if you replied to emails regarding this. I'd rather not have to resort to dealing with it in public.

It would be nice if you replied to emails regarding this. I'd rather not have to resort to dealing with it in public.

Sent you a pm - since I have no clue what your talking about :)

For everyone else, looks like all slots are full. If you ordered I sent you an e-mail last night to get a little info from you. PM me if you didn't get it.

Turn around time is tomorrow if you get back to me fast enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.