MarketLeverage???

olesh999

Feb 8, 2008
Austin, TX
Hey Guys..... been a publisher at MarketLeverage for about 3 years and never had a single issue with them, they always pay on time and my AM is great. But I noticed a lack of new offers and their offer inventory is low at this time. Also I don't hear anything on the forums about them, no marketing campaigns, no nothing... I don't think they are Exhibitors at any of the summits this year...

So... I was wondering what you guys think about that? Is it a good sign or bad sign?

Reactions: BNR34

Honestly if they aren't pushing out new offers it can be a pretty bad sign. I recommend talking to your AM and asking them about the lack of offers. They want you to make money so they can make money so I'm sure they would be pretty transparent in answering the question and giving you a bit of insight as to why the site seems to be dying.

Honestly if they aren't pushing out new offers it can be a pretty bad sign. I recommend talking to your AM and asking them about the lack of offers. They want you to make money so they can make money so I'm sure they would be pretty transparent in answering the question and giving you a bit of insight as to why the site seems to be dying.
What he told me is that they do have very strict accounting/credit department and that protects ML and publishers. But since there is basically a ghost protocol on MarketLevrage that makes me think..... if that is the case or something else is going on?

So far they have been great, but the lack public appearances, new offers and not going to the major trade shows on the industry makes me wonder a little further.....

cashinator-making-money.jpg

I read about 1 year ago that they were sold to Clickbooth. But it was not reflected on their site in no way. I almost didn't work with them last year. It seems to me now it's one man company. And this man doesn't pay me my last few tens of bucks of revenue for that last year. Three times in a row he answered my emalis like "Oh strange, I will pass your request to our finance department". And nothing more. So I guess it's a dead company now. The lack of responces here also votes for this. Though it is really strange that nobody tells nothing, neither good nor bad. They were very good company I worked with, since 2008. But for today my word is: cheater(s).

when they first launched,they were top networks in the industry.They might be going through bad time now,but i guess they will be back again.Once every
body's dream was to be market leverage publisher.

I have not heard of an affiliate running there for years. I'm not saying they are out of business, per say, but they are surely not as large as they used to be.
I still run with them. In fact I think they are great. They are very responsive, I rarely have any issues with them and when I do that take care/fix it within hours (unlike other "top notch" networks where it takes weeks to have an answer or they take weeks to fix problems, dont want to out names, yet). Never had a single problem with payment, 100% of the times on time. They are top notch, the only thing they can improve is the campaign inventory.