Marketers, would you use this marketplace?

Would you use this marketplace?

• Definately

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlereserve

Feb 28, 2009
As we all know, majority of buying and selling in online marketing takes place on IM forums like this forum, WF, BHW and so on. What about if marketers had their own dedicated marketplace?. Something like an advanced combo of Fiverr and Elance that will allow users to :

- Register for free
- List unlimited products and services
- Post unlimted jobs and hire freelancers
- Manage orders
- Process payment
- Manage report delivery
- Effective feedback system
- Listings are searchable
- Listings are sortable

Plus several other features that will remove traditional setbacks associated with using discussion boards as marketplaces.

Honestly, how interested would you be in using such a system and how much would you be willing to pay to access it?

Is that the one Jon is working with?

Nope. Been done with that fuckfest for a while now. Would have worked, had I not been lied to about it before promoting it and finding out the truth of it in a VC meeting later on. But hey, business is business I guess.

Temp ban for the OP. Go be sneaky somewhere else, asshole.

I'm all for market research. I'm also all for you starting whatever project you like, even if it rivals us.

However, I am not all for you coming here, to do free market research, to rival the only thing we charge for, only to later use it against us. For that sir, you are getting your first taste of what future competitors will do when provoked. I hope you start up, and fail, wildly. No luck giving from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.