Market Samurai broke today?

fluentd

Nov 22, 2011
Anyone else having issues with MS not working today? Everytime I try to run keyword research it errors out with the following:

retry limit exceeded. this is often a temporary issue; please try again later.

I tried googling it but didnt come up with a solution.

Yeah honestly I stopped using MS a while back.

Serpiq for Seo recon and Micrositemastersfor rank tracking.

MS was working perfectly fine yesterday. Wonder if there is a keyword tool change that is messing it up.
Ill check out those two services though.

MS has been great lately.. although I have to admit it is slow at times. It gives me the info I need. Today is the only time I have had an issue with it.

Market Samurai has been giving me terribly inaccurate info lately and it's quite consistent at it. For example - I'll do a keyword generation and analysis for "blue sunscreen pump bottles" and I'll get 6 or 7 keywords matching the criteria (80 SEOT / 30k SEOC), then run an generation and analysis on each of those keywords and the SEOC will be f-ing WAY off, like 100s of thousands off. Or I'll get a keyword that meets the criteira, then when I corroborate it by doing a phrase match search in google, the results will show a much larger number.

Anyway, it's frustrating the hell out of me. Just sayin.

Google changed something with GAKT and Google few days ago and that broke MS along with other tools.

Google changed something with GAKT and Google few days ago and that broke MS along with other tools.

^This MS is heavily relient on other API's and breaks from time to time, but they always promptly release and update that brings it back to life.