Marissa Meyer

Are you the same guy that was banned a little while ago for constantly promoting your shit or am I thinking of someone else?

its fixed, my evil plot to advertise on a relatively low traffic forum via a water mark on an image that partially exists because of me, which i do sign from time to time with devknob. ill just join anonymous and be anonymous like i would be if i were to waste time trying to subliminally advertise on a ... medium to low? traffic forum. im not sure how much action you guys get but i think you dudes in this particular thread are just bored.

maybe im wrong but just so you know, id cut my dick off before i wasted time doing something as stupid and ineffective as that.

its fixed, my evil plot to advertise on a relatively low traffic forum via a water mark on an image that partially exists because of me, which i do sign from time to time with devknob. ill just join anonymous and be anonymous like i would be if i were to waste time trying to subliminally advertise on a ... medium to low? traffic forum. im not sure how much action you guys get but i think you dudes in this particular thread are just bored.

maybe im wrong but just so you know, id cut my dick off before i wasted time doing something as stupid and ineffective as that.

Yet you cried when you got banned last time for the "SUBTLE" advertising...

i got banned cause you guys think i use your advertising methods. emp seemed like more of a security, IT guy, I can understand if you guys aren't into programming and internet marketing and stuff. are we done here?

i got banned cause you guys think i use your advertising methods. emp seemed like more of a security, IT guy, I can understand if you guys aren't into programming and internet marketing and stuff. are we done here?

Aren't you also PM spamming?

RcT0XkW.jpg

this guy works on clients all day on projects that i do not love and i do not believe in and i do not think will have any legitimate impact in any meaningful way that would rather work on something i can believe in as i bootstrap saas that i code alone. i want to thank each of you on behalf of bitsytask.com. we have not launched yet but i have a feeling the screen caps will be heart warming. i feel like we're brothers now. and brothers gotta hug

i come up with ideas all the time, i give them away but shit if someone wanted to fund something i came up with so i could do that instead of clients, something i think will have a massive positive effect beyond my own happiness and wealth, id swallow every ounce of dignity available to leap to that possibility. oh nice who scored? what you were so concerned with manifested itself as soon as you diverted your forum moderator expertise at it. congrats, this page has slightly more conversion value. i look forward to serving you and your managers, bosses or whatever youve got going on.

You should work on not coming off like a total psycho before you ask strangers to pay you to work on your own projects.