Sep 15, 2009
WF
www.blogcommentshop.com
Rating - 100%
171   0   1
smile.png
March 2011 List- Link Packet v20
smile.png

.............Newest List is ready for March Backlinks.......

This Auto Approve Dofollow Blog Pages List has PR 6,5,4 and 3 Backinks!!!!
This Time you get 110 Different Backlinks from DIfferent IP's

All Auto Approve Comments give fast backlinks with your effort!
Save Money!
ecover-pbook007-done.png

Hello Backlinks Lovers,

This is my latest High PR Auto Approve List for March 2011 . I have released 19 lists since 2009. You can check the archive of Reviews at my Sales Page (Blog Comment Shop)

You can get high quality 110 backlinks from 110 Different Authority Blogs which located in 110 Different IP Addresses.

So your site will be indexed well in Google and will see a significant of improvement of SERP within a short time. See what will be the PR each an every inner pages.....

Content of the Mrach 2011 v20 list
(PR is based on exact page, Not the domain PR)

PR6 = 9
PR5 = 29
PR4 = 40
PR3 = 32

I guess, no need to explain about Dofollow blog comments (That's the most powerful way to create one way backlinks ) . Ok, see advantages of this list.

* All 110 blog comments are auto approve, when you put the comment , you get your backlink within second.
* All links based on newest Google PR update occurred on last week (January 2011).
* Still every pages safe from spammers. (There are no thousand comments )
* All links have sorted in a excel sheet upon PR.

Send payment to this paypal email, I will manually send the link packet to your paypal email or mentioned email.

Paypal: blogseolk@gmail.com
Price: $15

If you can't pay by Paypal(Indians) >>> Pay by credit card

P.s: I will send the list manually for every customer as soon as possible when I get the payment.

Thanks
Rukshan

I'll buy it within in the day. Hope this is up to par with your other blog lists!
Yes, this is a very new list for March 2011

Payment sent. Thanks.
List sent

Great stuff as always, my friend.
Thank you very much my friend

Just bought. 1KB604553N6131829

Looking forward to getting the list. :)
List sent

just sent payment, looking forward to the list. Thanks
List sent

I just opened my email and downloaded it. My question is why i only have 68 on your list? :(

What are you talking about here? When Did you buy this March 2011 list and how? You are discussing about a FREE list that I have given few weeks before.

Kothwala, thanks again for giving another great list. I am on the way to build my links now. Hope u will limit the list as always. I am seeing much improvement in rankings using these backlinks.

How many of these pages are paginated? (comments slips to the 2nd page after a certain volume), ultimately making the link useless.

Good question. To be honest I can't tell an exact answer, since mots of pages have less comments. Some blog platforms have that facility to push comments to 2nd page. Specially Drupal based blogs. So I minimized them.

You don't need to worry about it. Because I don't sell many copies. I will close sells within few days as previous threads. This is my 20th list :)

I bought your February pack and your March pack via your e-mail before you release it on forums and on your blogcommentshop website.

1)Some links are the same as other lists you gave in the past
2)As a monthly subscriber i am taking e-mails from you, and about a part of your march list is saying "only to 32 people" but it seems more 100 peoples are buying it and your list is loosing what it deserves
3)In the e-mail you sent me, you did not include the bonus pack (and we supposed to be your mailing list) but in your site you offer it for free.

So why should anyone recommend you again ? Can you tell me ?

Unique Transaction ID # 4TM53782L9884530D
Looking forward to the list :).
Thanks for the payment, list sent!

I bought your February pack and your March pack via your e-mail before you release it on forums and on your blogcommentshop website.

1)Some links are the same as other lists you gave in the past
2)As a monthly subscriber i am taking e-mails from you, and about a part of your march list is saying "only to 32 people" but it seems more 100 peoples are buying it and your list is loosing what it deserves
3)In the e-mail you sent me, you did not include the bonus pack (and we supposed to be your mailing list) but in your site you offer it for free.

So why should anyone recommend you again ? Can you tell me ?

Yes, only for 32 customers. How do you say it as 100 people? Don't assume wrong numbers. I give bonus lists frequently when I prepare it and as a promotion in my site. I'm checking my list again for duplicate links, that's why I give more links after a week or 2 weeks to add a value.
I never oversell again, since this is 20th one.

Thanks
Rukshan

Status
Not open for further replies.