Many MFA - > One AdSense account?

zlomuni

BingoBongo
Sep 7, 2012
For my first post - >Newbie Question< - So Please, No DickRolling of GFY :drinkup:

I understand the conception of many MFA sites on different hosts, different IPs, different/private WHOIS but at the and doesn't they use SAME AdSense account? Same as Google Analytic?

All the best

Thanks!

As for my understanding, we shall use diff hosts/IPs, etc. just for better/easy ranking, and not to hide from the Big G that We have many many MFAs which in most cases will not pass the manual review?

Thanks!

As for my understanding, we shall use diff hosts/IPs, etc. just for better/easy ranking, and not to hide from the Big G that We have many many MFAs which in most cases will not pass the manual review?
Tbh, I wouldn't bother, if you're only gonna put adsense on them. However, it'll be more safe if you don't use adsense at all, and instead use affiliate offers (in which case, I would put them on separate hosts) - however, MFA sites are a dying business model.

Thank you both for your answers.

I guess I will try to make some 'Authority' sites for ads and aff links.
At least I have huge experience in gambling area + own few not bad EDM. I know it's very competitive area, but I love challenges :)

As English is not my native, what you will suggest for content?
My first choice for now is buying few articles in BST section from somebody native.

All the best

As English is not my native, what you will suggest for content?
My first choice for now is buying few articles in BST section from somebody native.
Hire some Phillippino guy for $200-250 a month. Their English is ususlly almost perfect.