Manual Warez Forums Poster--$0.01 per post

Status
Not open for further replies.

available

Jul 21, 2009
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This OFFER is for those who make their Premium Accounts in the File Hosting Servers (like Rapidshare, Megaupload, Hotfile........) by uploading files and posting download links in the Warez Forums.

Now You only have to upload files, I will post the links for you, in the multiples forums (list of forums willbe provided by you).

I will post your download links in the list of warez forums you provided with a username you provided @ the rate of $0.01 (1 cent only) per post.

All you have to provide is :

1. List of warez forums you want to post your links.
  2. A registered username in that forums- only used to post your links.
  3. Full name of the File.
  4. Full description about that file, to post with that file. ( I will do that for you but @ rate of $0.015 (1.5 cents per post)
  5. Your download links for that File.

Payments by Paypal, after you will get your email notifications about all your ordered posts.

PM me now for your order.
Reply here to get any info.

Fair enough. I figured people were going to give him adware, tell him to post it as ADOBE.PHOTOSHOP.CS9.HAX.CRAX.MOTHALAX.WAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOO-aSShOle.ZIP.RAR.EXE.PDF.RAR

Fair enough. I figured people were going to give him adware, tell him to post it as ADOBE.PHOTOSHOP.CS9.HAX.CRAX.MOTHALAX.WAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOO-aSShOle.ZIP.RAR.EXE.PDF.RAR

Watch your language Mr. Refrozen. :glowingeyes_sml:

Well, only this job was not posted by anyone, so I post it. :frenchman:

My first post was about writing article, nobody give a single response to it- although it was cheapest offer. :2twocents:

Now I will post some other offer in some other category, :crying:

Please some one must close this thread, as I donot want to see any one else replying me with some very harsh words. :hollering:

You all just make a joke of me. :conehead:

Always thought GTFO meant Get The Fuck Out Urban Dictionary: gtfo

"It is used to express indignation, usually towards stupidity, incompetence, or both."

"Watch your language" is a weird phrase when you think about it literally.

Anyway, shit cunt motherfucker, eat a sack of balls....watch that. You're in the wrong place if you're offended by some language

Status
Not open for further replies.