Manual Linkbuilding

Phear

Mar 5, 2014
Alright, well I'm getting too damn poor to afford any high quality linkbuilding services anymore, so I need to start learning how to do it manually. Does anybody have any good articles/resources to teach me to do so? Also what's some must have software to speed up and automate the process (at higher tiers). I'd really appreciate the help and advice, thanks.

Hmmm...let's make this about 100% manual, building your own tiers, content etc. The only thing I'd be willing to automate is with software such as GSA or Scrapebox on higher tiers.

Could create web 2.0 properties, parasites.. get them filled up. Then send them some juice their way.

Or, if you get some kind of budget, get a network going.

So how do I avoid leaving footprints? Also when I create some Web 2.0's how much content am I looking at on each one? How many anchors should I put on them to, let's say I put 5 articles up on each web 2.0, should I only put an anchor in one of the 5 articles I put up?

How much am I looking at to get a good network going and how would I go about doing so?

So how do I avoid leaving footprints? Also when I create some Web 2.0's how much content am I looking at on each one? How many anchors should I put on them to, let's say I put 5 articles up on each web 2.0, should I only put an anchor in one of the 5 articles I put up?

How much am I looking at to get a good network going and how would I go about doing so?

I would just randomize everything. Get creative. Mix the amount on each, the anchors, all that jazz. Treat them with care, you only need one link on each.

Hmmm, so what kind of Web 2.0's should I be using? Should I submit a bunch of articles for article directories as well and blast them?

What are parasites? Also I was thinking I'll put a bunch on Ezine, is that any good?

If you're not competing with Tobacco companies or some other big-ass niche then its doable, especially if you have connections to high-traffic sites that can be force multipliers to your links by bumping relevance.