Not open for further replies.

Johan

Apr 7, 2007
Heaven
www.seofurnish.com
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hello Fellow members,
I am pleased to announce our cheap and quality Manual directory submission service here at WF forums.
We will provide you Manual submission to 1200 free SEO friendly directories indexed in Google. All directories we are using are freehand SEO friendly. We can use up to 10 different Anchor Texts. We will provide you regular updates. Discount will be provided for more than 5 orders. We accept payment via Paypal

We have following packages for you:

Submission 100 Directories for 8$
Submission 500 Directories for 45$
Submission 1000 Directories for 80$
Submission 1200 Directories for 100$

Discount for first five orders (We will charge 80$only for 1200 Manual Directory Submission)

Orders will be finished by first come first serve basis. Please PM me for further information on our services.

Thanks
Johan

Sounds Good! I have 5 new orders for you please PM me where to make the payment and what details u have needed to start the projects!

Excellent service, completed my 300 dir submission orders on time and results were delivered as promised. This was my first time using a directory service, I was very pleased with his service. I will be ordering more next week.

Excellent service, completed my 300 dir submission orders on time and results were delivered as promised. This was my first time using a directory service, I was very pleased with his service. I will be ordering more next week.

Thanks for the nice words Maria. I have sent you the final updates for the remaining orders. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the service.
I will look forward for the next jobs.

Thanks
Johan

Hello Fellow members,
I am pleased to announce our cheap and quality Manual directory submission service here at WF forums.
We will provide you Manual submission to 1200 free SEO friendly directories indexed in Google. All directories we are using are freehand SEO friendly. We can use up to 10 different Anchor Texts. We will provide you regular updates. Discount will be provided for more than 5 orders. We accept payment via Paypal

We have following packages for you:

Submission 100 Directories for 8$
Submission 500 Directories for 45$
Submission 1000 Directories for 80$
Submission 1200 Directories for 100$

Discount for first five orders (We will charge 80$only for 1200 Manual Directory Submission)

Orders will be finished by first come first serve basis. Please PM me for further information on our services.

Thanks
Johan
Can i have a list with all the directories where your gonna submit my site ? I might be interested for 1200!

Can i have a list with all the directories where your gonna submit my site ? I might be interested for 1200!
I have sent you the PM with all the details.

Hey mate I need Submission 100 Directories for 8$. Can I pay thru paypal?
Yes you can pay us via Paypal. Please check your PM for further details.

Thanks
Johan

Sounds good! I am very interested in your service. Can I have the details pls?

How long have you been doing this service? can i have URLS of some of the first urls you have done this service with? i just wanna see the % of url acceptance in your choice of directories :)

How long have you been doing this service? can i have URLS of some of the first urls you have done this service with? i just wanna see the % of url acceptance in your choice of directories :)
We are rendering our Manual Directory Submission from last 3 years. I am sorry I can't expose my clients. I hope you can understand. I have sent you PM with all the details regarding our service.
Thanks
Johan

Johan I have submitted two 1200 Link Submission Order please start the jobs ASAP.

All of css's posts are from this thread.
It looks like this guy signed up just to post in this thread and bump it up.
That brings me to this serious doubt Johan = css?

All of css's posts are from this thread.
It looks like this guy signed up just to post in this thread and bump it up.
That brings me to this serious doubt Johan = css?
Mate you can ask the mods to check the IP's.
I am not those kind of ass holes who bump their own threads. I offering good services here and I have nice clients in my list already from here.
It's not my fault that all Post from Css are from this thread.
Ebiz if you are interested in our services please let me know otherwise please stay away from my thread.

Thanks
Johan

Status
Not open for further replies.