Making Good Video Testimonials For Your Site For An AMAZING Price!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeelisM

Nov 29, 2010
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey cool WickedFire people!

I will create good video testimonials for your site or product. Since I have a team with me, I can make several testimonials with different people for a single site or product. All of these are high quality and look natural.

1 video = $30
2 videos = $50 (Usual Price=$60 /------/ Amount saved=$10)
3 videos = $70 (
Usual Price=$90 /------/ Amount saved=$20)

Giving away 2 review copies.

MeelisM

If you want an even bigger number of videos, then we can discuss discount prices in PM

MeelisM

Let's see some samples, are these native English speakers? (i.e, not indians/filipinos?)

Yes, native English speakers.

If AllBizNiz and seous are cool with it we can use the reviews as samples here.

MeelisM

Cool, I've actually been looking for a service like this for a long time. Can you tell us a little bit about the people giving video reviews, such as age/gender/race etc?

This dude is amazing! His testimonial was clear, straight to the point, and made me and my site sound amazing! Really grateful. The actor spoke in fluent English (Although I asked him to pause a bit and say "um" to make it more realistic.). Amazing testimonial and highly trusted! Video below :)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUOphwiRBD4"]YouTube - Page rank lift[/ame]

Testimonials look cool.

Just wondering will they make a testimonial about a product they haven't actually used?

For example, would they/you be ok with claiming to have athletes foot and they used product XYZ and it solved their problem?

Testimonials look cool.

Just wondering will they make a testimonial about a product they haven't actually used?

For example, would they/you be ok with claiming to have athletes foot and they used product XYZ and it solved their problem?
Yes acidie.

They will make a testimonial about whatever product you have. You can provide a script to make sure nothing stays unsaid ;)

MeelisM

Status
Not open for further replies.