Make serious money with Article Writing - Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dgillen

Jul 7, 2009
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Hey!

I hate the standard advertising techniques you see in threads like this, so I won't bother, I'll get straight to the chaise.

I'm a full time article writer and make a lot of money doing what I do.
I've wrote for $0.01/word and I've wrote for $0.20/word.

I know in this economy, a lot of people are looking to make money online and I believe article writing to be the most reliable way to make serious money ANY TIME. It's the most flexible freelance work available, online or offline. What's more you don't have to be anything special to make serious money, just willing to work to deadlines.

In my report, I tell you how to start out in article writing. Everything you need to know about formating your work and SEO, to be amongst the best. I'll explain how to avoid working for $0.01/word like most people and make a serious income that you can live off.

This 9 Page report is IDEAL for anybody looking for a change of career, or wanting to make money FAST and is willing to work for it.

If you don't want to work hard, this isn't for you. But if you think you can write then this will get you started. What's more, if you don't like the report, I'll happily refund any purchase within 24 hours.

As I wrote this report mainly for newbies wanting to get started in article writing, I'm selling the report for just $7!

That's right, just $7 to learn everything you need to know to get started in article writing. You could very well make a living doing this, so I have no doubt for a lot of people it will be the best $7 they ever spent!

I'm only going to sell the first ten at $7 however, after that it's going up to $17!

So send me a PM to purchase your copy!

I also have 2 review copies available to established members here and I'd really appreciate a review or two.

Thanks

Daniel Gillen!

I've wrote for $0.01/word and I've wrote for $0.20/word.

Dgillen - I'm going to be nice about this for a change - I'd like you to tell me what's wrong with the above sentence.

Man, I'm worried about the future. What exactly are schools teaching people these days?

You're right, it doesn't read very well, no need to repeat the /word twice. Forgive me, I've tired, spent all day writing the report.

Unless you think I should use the passive 'written' instead of the active 'wrote'?

You're right, it doesn't read very well, no need to repeat the /word twice. Forgive me, I've tired, spent all day writing the report.

Unless you think I should use the passive 'written' instead of the active 'wrote'?

Yeah, I've tired too. It must be the lack of sleep 'cause I kind of feel bad about the ass reaming you are about to receive so I'm going to give you some advice.

It would be wise for you to actually read the forum rules, both the general ones, and those specific to the buying and selling section and then beg a mod to delete this post. Perhaps you can win a reprieve by offering sexual favors or the best titty post we've seen around here, ever... you stupid fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.