Make money within 30 days

kimmer551

May 26, 2007
Hi, I just have to say first of all, I am really glad I found this place! Dayum!!
Here is my question, can someone point me to a good money maker plan to make some serious cash before Christmas using the plans in the forum, or some other way like using CPA offers etc.. that works. No BS, there is enough of that going on in the world today! Thanks in advance.

p.s. Newbie needs to make some cash to treat my girl to something special for Xmas:)

Nobody is going to hold your hand. Stop being fucking lazy and get to work.

This is getting redundant.

Need Jon to move the newbie forum to the TOP not the bottom.

if you want to make money fast, WORK WORK WORK. the internet is a pool of endless possibilities, but it does not mean that you can earn money without working. believe me, even the so called 'internet gurus' out there work their ass out before they became successful OR they are outsourcing the work so that they will look like they are not doing anything.

HHmmm not looking for hand holding, just a little feedback, not a retarded statement!
Thanks Michael

Awwww shIT playa, you've come to the right place. First thing homie is you wanna get set up with the Google. You're gonna want to maximize/optimize traffic surge levels and test/tune for pasty (don't worry, easier than it sounds).

You can actually make money in 30 days. But don't expect much.

You can try those clicking for payment sites like CashCrate, or you could do better by advertising yourself to possible employers. You could earn your rate for one month, and a possible extension of your services, which is better, is also a possibility.

In my own experience the biggest thing you can do to guarantee that you make money, is to actually take action and stop planning/over thinking things too much.

I offer private consultations, coaching in the ways of SE1, Google spiders, and other ninja optimization tactics. Packages start at $497/hr., but I can guarantee you will make over $9000 within 30 days. Please PM me for details, or check out my thread in the Sell, Buy & Trade section here.