Make money through email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xy7mike

Affiliate Manager
Jul 6, 2006
SinCity
www.xy7.com
I was just curious how many of you if any collect your users email addresses to send newsletters. Sending your users ads relevent to the nitche of your site is a great way to make extra money.

Just was listening to your interview on shoemoney from yesterday. I have been collecting e-mail for over a year now on a few of my sites. I only have about 15,000 leads and I haven't pushed any affiliate offers (lists are double-opt-in can spam compliant.)

On shoemoney you said you have affiliates with 20,000-30,000 user lists making $300-$400 a day -- is that consistantly $300 a day from a list that is growing by 100 or 200 opt ins a day? I always guessed that you needed 100,000+ to be making anything significant.

Yes, his numbers are pretty consistant. He has a nitche site focused on selling certain types of products. He sends a newletter ever time a new product come out. He makes the news letters personal. "hey everyone, just wanted to let you know we just got stock of 20 ebay kits (ebay kits as an example) and they wont last. Get yours now" Works everytime he sends out the newsletter.

Status
Not open for further replies.