Make 50 Dollars in Less than 3 Minutes (limited offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Businessman26

Jan 18, 2008
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Hi Guys, i have an opportunity (very limited), only 4 slots per month, you will make $50 in less than 3 minutes, you will need an IM (skype or msn or aim) here is how it works:

1) You buy a SEO service with my affiliate link for $600 (you obviously need a paypal account, and also a valid mobile number)

2) As soon as you are done with the purchase, i will send you 650 dollars to your paypal account, the whole process can take just 1 minute, or 3 if you are really slow :)

this is a simple as it sounds, if you are a wickedfire moderator, or a friend of mine here on wickedfire, i can send you the 650 dollars first before you even order with my affiliate link.

Only 4 slots, the offer will be closed as soon as 4 slots are taken, priority will be given to mods, clients of mine, friends and people with high itraders, also i will not deal with new members who joined in 2011.

if you are interested pm me your IM .

thanks!

Hi webpro5, about the payment, i will take care of the fees too, so no need for masspay, however i have been around for two years and have 60+ itraders, you have a few posts and 0 itraders, i don't think it's reasonable to ask me to send you 650 dollars first, and as i said, i will only send the payment first to Moderators, clients and wickedfire friends..

thanks for understanding.

1 Slot is already taken (review will be posted in a moment)

only 3 left.

thanks

I went ahead and did this to make a quick $50. Process took 3 mins. Been doing SEO with businessman26 for almost a year now and his iTrader speaks for itself.

thanks marketer23 for the review! congrat.

i think a second slot is going to go in a moment.. i am talking with a member.

thanks!

everything is legit, i just needed a few transactions to keep an important payment gateway/processor account active, kind of like commission junction, it asks for a sale/lead per month to keep ur account active... i have been very busy with other ventures so i didn't promote that particular site to get any sales during the past month, i don't want the account to get suspended so i just let a few guys order my own service from my own site..

hopefully that answers any possible concerns :)

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.