Mailing To Partials

penguinbc

Sep 2, 2007
So I get a few thousand partials/cart abandons a day and I want to set them up to get emails sent on day 1, day 3, day 5 and day 10 and day 30. I have tried the icontact/mailchimp routes and they won't allow it, complaint rate is high. I do have the customers agreeing to the privacy policy that says I can email them when they submit their info but its not like a double opt in or anything.

I want something like icontact where I can just upload the 150k or so partials I have already that I have not done anything with and have it auto send out the emails for me on a set schedule and have an unsubscribe that auto updates the list within the email. What should I be doing here? I've got all these partials and I am wasting money by not having figured this shit out yet.

I was thinking of just grabbing a cheap dedicated server at softlayer and using Cloud Based Email Delivery Service with SendGrid™ that service but I am not sure if that is going to do what I need it to do. I know it uses Sendgrid but again no experience if that will work the way I need it to.

Anyway, any input or help would be appreciated.

Wow a few thousand cart abandons a day.What ecommerce are you running?

With that type of flow you should be able to hire a programmer and have him custom make something for you. Could even dump in the product they abandoned offer 20% off etc.