Status
Not open for further replies.

BeerNuts

Sep 4, 2008
www.beermonies.com
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Quik Checkout has Launched!

Quik Checkout is an affordable one step checkout solution for Magento stores. It turns the 6 steps of the normal Magento checkout into 1 easy to use (and customize) page!

You can now set
  • Custom Checkout Title
  • Custom Checkout Message
  • Custom Login Link (Leave blank for no login link)
  • Default Shipping (Pre-Check)
  • Default Payment (Pre-Check)
  • Easy NewsLetter Subscription Options
  • Enable/Disable Order Comment Field
  • Easy Account Creation
  • Enable and Disable Checkout Fields (Company, Fax, Telephone etc)
  • Custom Terms and Conditions Overlay
Quik Checkout is easy to install, just upload the files provided to your root Magento directory. Custom file naming means no old files need to be backed up. Just install setup and go! Quik Checkout has been tested and is fully working on all 1.4.x versions of Magento so there is no need to worry about version compatibility.

Quik Checkout also works with any installed Magento theme with no changes needed. Just change your theme and the checkout loads with it. Want to customize checkout to your theme? No problem the checkout uses its own css file which you can edit to match the look of your custom theme.

Other sites sell this same product for over $300 USD per domain! But not us, we know times are hard and businesses can use all the help they can get. That’s why we are offering Quik Checkout the low price of $74.99 USD for a single domain license. Get the same great features for next to nothing!

Working Demo: Home page

Ready to Order?
Just visit Quik Checkout you will get instant access to your download after payment.

Need more info ask away and ill do my best to answer our questions. You can also find more details and working demos at Quik Checkout. People who bought the last version of my checkout extension will be contacted soon for a free copy of the new one. This version also has a developer option that cost $300 for unlimited domain installs. Please PM me for details as this is not on the site.

Cheers,
Grant

Quik Checkout now offers support for Magento 1.5.x!

Same great price, same great deal now with fully tested Magento 1.5 support. This is the cheapest and easiest to setup and use option for customizing your Magento checkout.

Plus we offer a 60 day money back guarantee if it doesn't work for you!

Beernuts and quik checkout are awesome. Not only the best and easiest to install but he stays on top of updating and its much cheaper than other magento options.

Had some initial issues with the plugin and Grant went out of his way to help me out and make sure I got it working. The price and support on it are both fantastic and I'll definitely be buying more copies in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.