Magazine Quality Articles & LSI Content - UK Writer (NO outsourcing, just me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HugoT

Dec 3, 2011
UK
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Bespoke Magazine Quality LSI Content - UK Writer (NO Outsourcing)

Introduction and About Me

Hi everyone. I'm a University educated Internet marketer and writer. I've created this service to meet the needs of webmasters who need very high quality, well researched content written from an SEO perspective. My work will be as close as you'll get to magazine quality articles for the price. I spend a good 2-3 hours on each 1000 word article researching and writing it.

I won't be using any outsourced workers. All writing will be done by myself. This means that there's no middle-man so I'm able to offer a fully bespoke service to you and build a good working relationship.

You can give me very specific requirements for each job such as the target audience so I can adjust the writing style. Ie, technical writing, dumbed-down language or a personal style. If you're not sure you can just let me decide what's best.

Service List & Pricing

Here's the list of content related services I can provide.

• LSI Articles : $2.5/100 words
  • Regular Articles : $2/100 words
  • Tutorials : $2/100 words
  • Reviews : $2/100 words
  • Press Releases : $3/100 words
  • List style articles - For example "14 Ways to Reduce the Strain of House Hunting" : $2/100 words
  • Technical papers with ASA style citing of references : $2.5/100 words
  • Copywriting - Email or sales pages : $3/100 words

If you have any other content requirements other than what's listed above I'd be happy to discuss them with you. You have complete flexibility with me and you'll get *exactly* what it is you want down in words whether it's a regular 1000 word article or a sales copy for a landing page.

Review Copies

I'm new around here and I understand that I'll have little trust but taking that into account I'm more than happy to be flexible until I've built some trust up.

I'm happy to give whatever review copies serious buyers would like and for the first job after that you can pay after delivery. (Providing of course you've been around here a while yourself)

The next steps

If you'd like to have a chat about getting a review copy, discussing what I can do for you or making an order then you can get in touch with me in the following ways :-

• email: bynari gmail com
  • Leave a reply in the thread with your contact details
  • Or drop me a pm

Please send me some high quality marketing examples. I am also interested in a review copy.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'marketing examples' -- Do you mean you want to see examples of sales copies, or articles on marketing?

Cheers

I forgot to say in the main thread that I'll also do review copies for senior members here even if they don't intend to purchase content from me. If you're newer to the forum I'll still do a review copy for you, *but* I have to think you intend to hire me afterwards if you're satisfied.

Cheers

p.s. Apologies if this seems like a bump, that is definitely NOT my intention. It's an important point that I realized wasn't clear in the main thread and I was passed the edit time.

Hey Hugo, I am interested in a review copy. Just PM'd u

Sorry, I won't be able to do a review copy for you since you don't meet the minimum 200 post requirement. I've refunded the $10 review fee you paid as when I accepted it I wasn't aware of the rules but have subsequently familiarized myself with them.

Cheers

Ordered 2000 word LSI article. Got it back today. I asked Jeff to write it in a conversational manner...borderline copywriting...and Jeff delivered.

One thing I hate when I order LSI articles, is the article usually sounds like shit. I've got a few from providers here, and the results have always been the same...

...average.

But Jeff. This guy let me know what was going on every step of the way. He also wrote my article in less than 48 hours. He's fast. He communicates. He's an awesome writer.

It was worth every fucking penny.

Done any advertorials? Got samples you can PM?

If not could you PM me with other sales copy you have done.

Cheers.

Hiya,

I've done advertorials in the past on my own projects, yes. I've not got any samples that I've done but I'm getting feedback now from people who have purchased content from me that you can inspect.

My sales material is very good though. Actually far too good for the $3/100 rate, especially considering sales material takes up to 3 times as long as regular content.

To be honest I didn't actually expect there to be much of a market for the copywriting work. It was more of a "I'll add this on since I can" sort of thing but as I said since it can take so much time to do good copy and since people will directly make extra sales as a result of my copy I'll increase the price at some point in the next month or so to $10/100 for the copywriting.(Regular content/reviews etc won't change, so don't worry anyone reading this.)

I enjoy the copywriting work and I wouldn't mind getting more feedback for it so I can justify a price increase. Unfortunately your itrader/post count prevents me from offering a review copy but essentially the $3/100 words for copywriting is a review price so you're welcome to try out a small bit of copywriting at that rate.

Good copywriters charge $1000's for their work, so even $10/100 or what would be $50-$80 for a bit of copywriting is still incredibly good value.

I actually study copywriting, so what you get isn't just random crap. I've got some of the best books on doing copy that exist. I won't be taking on much work as I only do the content part time so the people who are first in there are going to get some amazing stuff that you just won't come across at this price level very often.

So how much are review copies (non-LSI)?

I've got quite a few jobs so far from my thread here but I'll give you 50% off for a review copy so for non-lsi regular content that's $1 per 100 words and I can do up to 700 words for a review copy.

I can do any amount of words for a full paying client but 700 should be enough to display my work for your consideration.

Cheers

Hiya,

I've done advertorials in the past on my own projects, yes. I've not got any samples that I've done but I'm getting feedback now from people who have purchased content from me that you can inspect.

My sales material is very good though. Actually far too good for the $3/100 rate, especially considering sales material takes up to 3 times as long as regular content.

To be honest I didn't actually expect there to be much of a market for the copywriting work. It was more of a "I'll add this on since I can" sort of thing but as I said since it can take so much time to do good copy and since people will directly make extra sales as a result of my copy I'll increase the price at some point in the next month or so to $10/100 for the copywriting.(Regular content/reviews etc won't change, so don't worry anyone reading this.)

I enjoy the copywriting work and I wouldn't mind getting more feedback for it so I can justify a price increase. Unfortunately your itrader/post count prevents me from offering a review copy but essentially the $3/100 words for copywriting is a review price so you're welcome to try out a small bit of copywriting at that rate.

Good copywriters charge $1000's for their work, so even $10/100 or what would be $50-$80 for a bit of copywriting is still incredibly good value.

I actually study copywriting, so what you get isn't just random crap. I've got some of the best books on doing copy that exist. I won't be taking on much work as I only do the content part time so the people who are first in there are going to get some amazing stuff that you just won't come across at this price level very often.

I'll try you out on copy writing for $3 per 100 words if I can pay on delivery. PM me if you're up for it. More work if you're good.

do you got samples for sales pages you wrote

I don't have any samples I can show for copywriting work just now.

I'm doing some copywriting work for some other people just now so you can check back in a week or so when more reviews/itraders are up but I'm also going to do a couple of copywriting samples since it's the sort of thing that really does need samples unlike general article writing.

So your options just now are:-

1) Check back in a week or so to read reviews and re-assess.
2) PM me with your email and I'll let you know when I've done some copywriting sample are available for the public.
3) Hire me for some copywriting work and pay after I've delivered.

Regards,
HugoT

Status
Not open for further replies.