Madsense #1. Uncut Internet Marketing movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

madsense

Jul 12, 2006
You see them all over the web; internet marketers pushing the next best technology or "secrets" for immediate wealth. Whether it's adsense, affiliate sales or digital products they make you promises they don't always keep. Well, Madsense does not fall for the marketing hoop-la and cuts through the bullshit. We expose the hype so you can see when the opportunity is real or just false advertising wrapped up in garbage spin.

#1. Uncut Internet Marketing movies

Jason James has released his Uncut Internet Marketing movies (http://www.uncutmarketing.com) which is a bunch of videos where he interviews "marketing geniuses" for their "secrets" of success.

The web page contains the usual mile-long crap trying to pre-sell you before you even find out what he's selling. The standard before-and-after shots of revenue amounts appear on the site together with a bunch of people you've never heard of telling you how good the product is (with the all important audio playback of their testimonial).

Of course a pop-up screen asks you for your e-mail address so he can mail the hell out of you until the end of time with all his new products and affiliate sales he needs to push.

You'll also never believe that he's had to lower the price because it's so "hot" and there's only a few membership places left.

The videos are from "experts" such as Shawn Casey, Michael Cheney, Adam Ginsberg, Alan zzzzzzzzzzzzzz, oh sorry nodded off there, all pushing their areas of expertise, which really means "I'm great and made loads of cash - why don't you buy my products after watching my video?".

There's also bonuses available if I purchase (wow, a bonus! - the original product is so lame I get extra stuff as well).

Madsense agrees that if you're a total newbie and have no clue what to do in the internet marketing business you might learn a few tips here and there, but for $97.00 why not save your money and research on-line in your chosen area?

If you're working in Adsense look into that area. If you're looking at Affiliate Links research accordingly. You don't need a bunch of videos telling you how other people made money - because if it was that "secret" they'd keep it to themselves and build up their own bank account.

Madsense rates Uncut Internet Marketing movies as 2 weak flames
1152720084.gif
1152720084.gif

I'd be more impressed if you'd gotten ahold of the product and then come to tell me it sucked.

Hi, I'm pleased you like my articles!

I do actually have the aforementioned products (bought Cheney's stuff and a pal had the other) but found them both lacking. Wanted to post about them without the usual boring crap. I do have some positive reviews as well!

Oh well, guess I'm just Mad[sense] and will discontinue posting my shit.

Good luck.

I have all of the videos.. maybe I should post their sources and piss them off for selling bullshit for $100 a pop.. Any takers?

My take is there's nothing new inside. plus, each of the 'guru' being interviewed is going to pitch about their own products. talk about back end sales huh.......

Jon said:
I have all of the videos.. maybe I should post their sources and piss them off for selling bullshit for $100 a pop.. Any takers?

Hell yes.

grrr all these guys annoy the **** out of me. Pat on the back to who ever edited his post lol, made me smile :)

Status
Not open for further replies.