Made my first sale yesterday

UncleHappy

Oct 23, 2012
I've been running some things for a couple of weeks now, finally had my first sale yesterday followed by two more quick ones today. Even though it took much more time and money than I could have expected it to, it feels like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders, and it's extremely encouraging. Just wanted to thank you to everybody who posts useful things on here, I've been reading across this board for a couple months now, its been extremely helpful. I'm gonna get working on number 4 now.

Reactions: .Hack and Delaney

Did you get a follow up from Pace? Is he happy with his mail order bride?

Soon enough. Just need to find a distribution plant to bottle it. Ha but thank you.

This guy really is full of spunk and his forum name fits his character. Keeping a positive attitude is a critical component to success since your morale is an important driving factor. Good luck.

This guy really is full of spunk and his forum name fits his character. Keeping a positive attitude is a critical component to success since your morale is an important driving factor. Good luck.
I appreciate that. Thats one major thing Ive taken away from a lot of advice I have received from WF. That and just diving in, getting my hands dirty, and landing a sale. Expect to spend some money, and a lot of time. I quit my job a couple of months ago to make this happen, and not seeing $0.00 when I logged on today felt really energizing.

Reactions: bluechinagroup
I've been running some things for a couple of weeks now, finally had my first sale yesterday followed by two more quick ones today. Even though it took much more time and money than I could have expected it to, it feels like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders, and it's extremely encouraging. Just wanted to thank you to everybody who posts useful things on here, I've been reading across this board for a couple months now, its been extremely helpful. I'm gonna get working on number 4 now.

Hey I just wanted to say a quick thanks. I'm super happy with my 500 count bottle of Extenze. I will definitely be back for more. Let me know if you need a video testimonial for your lander.

Hey I just wanted to say a quick thanks. I'm super happy with my 500 count bottle of Extenze. I will definitely be back for more. Let me know if you need a video testimonial for your lander.

Will you be making the video and then submitting it or will HE have to come over and shoot it?

If the latter, I don't think he's made enough sales to afford the SUPER MEGA ZOOM LENS he will need to record your results.

Lulz

P.S. Congrat Uncle Happy. Just keep testing and tweaking that lander.

SWAG

Be1b5.jpg

Soon enough. Just need to find a distribution plant to bottle it. Ha but thank you.

I've got bulk bottles, gel caps and cap filling machines I need to get out of the garage make me an offer bro!

Congrats to OP. Keep at it and you'll be a baller before you know it.